The Quarter Finals

jimbaxters

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye fortune favours the brave and the favoured southsiders with the refs in the back pocket. No glory in that.

Think positive, you now have two Saturday's to play league matches. I am sure the fixtures man will play one v Beith and one v Pollok for you !

Well said Sancho.We all get passionate about it and believe me Lok have had lots of lows in the last 5 years including relegation two years ago when we could hardly win a game all season.People matter more and the main thing is that he is ok after what happened.

Big thanks to the staff at Pollock for helping out at half time yesterday. All is well.

Were aw junior men so we lick our wounds and wish the victors all the best.

These things never change over the years.

Glad your well Sancho

I can tell you everyone is absolutely livid. Still sickened by it. What a difference that one decision has made to our weekend. The plus side is we can now focus on league position. That is the essential thing for a club our size and our ambitions.

People can make their own mind up why the big decisions always go the pollok way and I have my mind made up. The genie is out the bottle now but whether anything will change long term remains to be seen. Even the official must be slightly embarrassed watching that back. Even from the opposite end of the ground it never looked a penalty. Replay proves my initial thoughts. What can you do but highlight the wrongs and hope something as blatant never happens again. Chance of glory ripped right out of our hands by a wee posh boy tosser.

What a load of shite

I posted to say Hurlford deserve to be in the semis.They gave 100% and got their reward.I would have given brown man of the match for his performance today,brilliant.he nearly lost his head near the end of the game!

Haha it was certainly one way of keeping it oot the net lol. Also refreshing not to see a bitter opposing fan who can congratulate the winning team

Just saw the penalty incidents. I don't think there was anything in the first one at all. Not a penalty for me.

The second one seems to show the Pollok player barging into the back of the Kilbirnie man before he goes down. Not sure about this one really.

Aye fortune favours the brave and the favoured southsiders with the refs in the back pocket. No glory in that.

As a neutral I have to say that your anger and tears are making me laugh.

I can tell you everyone is absolutely livid. Still sickened by it. What a difference that one decision has made to our weekend. The plus side is we can now focus on league position. That is the essential thing for a club our size and our ambitions.

People can make their own mind up why the big decisions always go the pollok way and I have my mind made up. The genie is out the bottle now but whether anything will change long term remains to be seen. Even the official must be slightly embarrassed watching that back. Even from the opposite end of the ground it never looked a penalty. Replay proves my initial thoughts. What can you do but highlight the wrongs and hope something as blatant never happens again. Chance of glory ripped right out of our hands by a wee posh boy tosser.

If it wasn't for decisions going against us in games against Troon, Arthurlie and Rob Roy we could be a lot further at the top of the league. We've had plenty against us this season!

As I've posted elsewhere, we can argue about the rights & wrongs of both decisions for weeks, but the result will always show that pollok beat us 1-0. Yes, it's a sore one to take, but let's move on. Nothing we say will change the result

All the best to pollok in the semi.

Archived