Natalie McGarry- Again

Tom McB

Its refreshing to know we live in a country where MPs taking money is still treated more seriously than MPs abusing children.
I'm sure if we look hard enough there will be some posts yesterday about the decision to drop the investigation into Cyril Smith and his gang of kiddy fiddlers.

On the 'how could they have known these weren't fine upstanding types ' front, if you were told in 2015 that 3 SNP elected MPs of the 56 would be questioned about financial irregularities within 2 years, how many of us would have had Law, McGarry and Thomson in a top 5 guesses? 

A high percentage I think.. 

After months of defending McGarry one poster is noticeable by his absence on this thread.

I said months ago that like any party that wins a landslide there would be few of the new intake who were fruit-loops or not quite MSP/MP material.

You can have all the vetting procedures in the world it dies not stop party members selecting the fruit loops as candidates (or leader if you are the Labour Party in Scotland).

14 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

I see George Galloway has announced he is waiting in the wings to stand as in independent in Glasgow East on an anti referendum platform.

I can't wait for him to split any potential Labour fightback with his Tammany Catholic act.

I thought the hatted p***k loved referenda now...?

Has Squid ever acknowledged directly that he's H_B?

Does it matter ? He clearly is HB. Only one person on this planet regularly uses the names John Mason, Pete Wishart, Angus McNeil and Natalie Mcgarry in the same sentence ALL the time. Plus his posting style is identical. It's certainly HB and he's still a fud.

A quick calculation says 5.36% of SNP MPs are talking to the peelers.If i extrapolate that to 650 Westminster MPs we would need approx 35 of them having their collar felt at the moment although the 3 Scottish members would be getting that number up and running quite well on their own supplying just short of 10% of the required "roasters" initially.

A quick calculation says 5.36% of SNP MPs are talking to the peelers.If i extrapolate that to 650 Westminster MPs we would need approx 35 of them having their collar felt at the moment although the 3 Scottish members would be getting that number up and running quite well on their own supplying just short of 10% of the required "roasters" initially.

Westminster just waits until it's real criminals die before worrying about their crimes though so its an unfair comparison.

I see George Galloway has announced he is waiting in the wings to stand as in independent in Glasgow East on an anti referendum platform.

I can't wait for him to split any potential Labour fightback with his Tammany Catholic act.

That is exactly what will happen. It will keep the seat yellow.