Natalie McGarry- Again

Tom McB

I'm not saying she has to support the same party as her fiancee but she should at least show a little respect by not being a completely seething raging mess when they have an impressive night.

Why? He's a Tory, he doesn't have any feelings to hurt.

That should apply to all Parliamentarians who are on Twitter and Facebook.

Aye definitely when it comes to just hurling insults at one another, but I guess there are some that make good use of Social Media, info on local surgery times, key voting dates, policy developments etc?

Aye definitely when it comes to just hurling insults at one another, but I guess there are some that make good use of Social Media, info on local surgery times, key voting dates, policy developments etc?

Fair point but how many constituents check their MP's Twitter feed or visit his/her Facebook page? Not many would be my guess. Websites are more important as they carry that information and other things like Parliamentary questions, speeches etc.

She is the archetypical Scot Nat.

Absolutely seething contradictions to a (wo)man.

And yet, the anger, rage and seethe seems to eminate mainly and more strongly from Rangers supporting No voters who cannot hide their hatred of the SNP.

Funny that, eh?

And yet, the anger, rage and seethe seems to eminate mainly and more strongly from Rangers supporting No voters who cannot hide their hatred of the SNP.

Funny that, eh?

Irrespective of political affiliations Fide, I think you would be equally critical of any MP who continued to get themselves in hot water by mouthing off like a 14 year old on Facebook. Nothing to do with her being a member of the SNP.

Irrespective of political affiliations Fide, I think you would be equally critical of any MP who continued to get themselves in hot water by mouthing off like a 14 year old on Facebook. Nothing to do with her being a member of the SNP.

And I have said before, McGarry needs to just shush in general.  She is undoubtedly an abject weapon.

I just find it humorous when No voters accuse those in the Yes camp of being angry.

Natalie McGarry has issued an apology to the campaigner she wrongly claimed was a Holocaust denier and has made a donation to three charities of his suggestion.

One of which is JK Rowling's charity, Lumos.

:lol:

£10k compensation payout as well!  Sore yin...

Did she pay via PayPal?

Is this the first legal action where pinning an apology to a Twitter account is part of the settlement?  A very millenial version of the stocks.

Funny that, eh?

Point proven.

An absolute seething diddy mess.

Did she pay via PayPal?

Is this the first legal action where pinning an apology to a Twitter account is part of the settlement?  A very millenial version of the stocks.

She also has to send the complainant at least one Bebo luv a day for the next 18 months.

She also has to send the complainant at least one Bebo luv a day for the next 18 months.

The apology is to be printed on flags and displayed from prominent buildings.  Example of this

enhanced-465-1432214618-3.png

She should concentrate on serving her constituents instead of mouthing off on Twitter every 5 minutes.

What is the point of Twitter and people's fascination with it?

E-mails can cause enough problems, never mind Twatter.

What is the point of Twitter and people's fascination with it?

E-mails can cause enough problems, never mind Twatter.

Don't use it all that much, but it's undoubtedly one of the fastest news streams out there once you cut through the clutter, depends on who/what you follow, I guess.

Twitter *is* the Internet for a great many things these days. I meet people who don't use it and they sound like the wee grannies in whatever village it was in Wales that didn't get electricity until 1962, saying they didn't really see what they'd use it for.

McGarry's in the pretty awful position that as an elected official, in favour of Scottish independence, who is a woman, she's under a ridiculous amount of scrutiny from people who hate her and want her to suffer.

Does she not get into trouble late at night when she's downed a bottle of Chardonnay and couple of G+T's after a hard day's work? Give the girl a break and ban her from Twitter between 10pm and lunchtime. (in case she's still off her skull in the morning)