Curry sauce on a pizza

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The rear end smell in the morning is also something to behold.

Migawd, if you can actually SEE the stench then it must be quite something....... Sounds a bit like how I'd imagine mustard gas would look.

Just back from a work trip to India and the hotel we stayed in was very nice.  The buffet dinners had 7 or 8 different curries each night and there was also a pizza oven where they were happy to make a basic chicken/ham/margerita pizza but...NOT ONCE did they even think to offer to put together any kind of curry pizza.  

Feeling a let down now.

Is this acceptable?

c**t at work just got a margarita from Domino's and slabbered it in a jar of chinese curry sauce

Fucking disgusting man :barf

Sackable offence

Normally I would say no, however this is a Domino pizza we are talking about. Even when drunk and hungry it is hard to find anything positive to say about them.

They are dry as f**k at the best of times and I can only imagine a jar of curry sauce would have improved it both in moisture content and in flavour.

Undoutedly, questions do need to be asked about his decision making though. Buying a domino pizza is not a sacking offence in the first instance. However, I think a formal written warning about his future conduct is warranted.

Put him on an action plan for the next quarter and if there are no further incidences of buying a domino pizza during this time nothing more will be said. A note should remain in his HR file though.

I've literally never in my life heard anyone all a Domino's pizza 'dry'.

You have now.

I would rather have a supermarket pizza than one from domino. In fact, I would rather go without.

Archived