Forfar Vs Cowdenbeath FC

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A performance like Tuesday night and we might edge it. Foxy out and Craig available. That may be the only decision the manager has to make with his selection. Stay with the 11 that finished the Airdrie game or re-jig to get Craig back in.

Beath missing a couple of players?

A performance like Tuesday night and we might edge it. Foxy out and Craig available. That may be the only decision the manager has to make with his selection. Stay with the 11 that finished the Airdrie game or re-jig to get Craig back in.

Most of the team have been posted missing since the start of the season.

Danny or possibly Omar will be dropped to accommodate Craig in the starting 11 I would think. Personally, I'd have the same starting 11 again but Young in for the Foxy suspension.

Danny or possibly Omar will be dropped to accommodate Craig in the starting 11 I would think. Personally, I'd have the same starting 11 again but Young in for the Foxy suspension.

Yep, I go with that.

Although...if Dunlop is fit - he may be tempted to push TOB into midfield again instead of Foxy?  He seemed to be quite keen on that until Dunlop was injured recently.

He's decent isn't he?

We'll see. Livi aren't kicking round the bottom of the Championship for no reason though. Not been impressed by the players we've either signed from them or had on loan from them this season.

We did need a proper CH though.

Announced on Facebook. Sives from Livi on emergency loan.

Hopefully he can be solid at the back ensuring we stay up.6 ft 3 so might be handy at corners both defensively and attacking

Although bit worrying in this article 4th of March stating Sives not ready for a return yet due to a Hamstring problem.Lets hope Nish has done his homework and Sives is fully fit.

http://www.eurosport.co.uk/football/livingston-looking-to-narrow-the-gap-to-dumbarton-when-the-pair-meet-on-saturday_sto5292422/story.shtml

We'll see. Livi aren't kicking round the bottom of the Championship for no reason though. Not been impressed by the players we've either signed from them or had on loan from them this season.

We did need a proper CH though.

Just about any CH wil do. I've seen so much poor defending that I'm sure this lad will be good for us.

Credit to the directors again for listening to the fans.

Just about any CH wil do. I've seen so much poor defending that I'm sure this lad will be good for us.

Credit to the directors again for listening to the fans.

Don't think it's a case of the directors listening to the fans it's common sense and very clear we needed a defender in

Donald and the board don't need us to tell them as they are not stupid.

Credit to them in terms of financing the move.

Archived