Dundee Utd v Dundee

Apparently the pundits are saying it wasn't a red. For me being honest, I expected him to go as soon as it happened so no complaints from me in that regard. If it was the opposite way round and Kawa managed to stay on the pitch I'd have been utterly seething.

We don't often get the breaks in Derby's. Massive amount of pressure to put on Mitchell coming on for his debut. He could easily have folded behind a badly patched up defence and having to pick the ball out his net as soon as he came on, so credit to him for that whether he flogged the equaliser or not.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye, but do you know what thought did? Nothing. It thought it did something but, in reality, it only thought it did.

Eta in response to randy Giles squeaky thoughts. It also shat a brick and thought its arse was square.

Having watched the highlights, both Dundee's goals were good and clear cut red card.

Red cards for goals, you c***s greet about absolutely everything these days. I swear you're getting worse.

In that you can hear somebody screaming at Mitchell that McKay always hits his penalties down the middle, and just to stand strong.

He should've listened!

I've always thought he's been lucky with a few of his penalties. Often down the middle or just to one side at a good height for the keeper. Maybe I've not been giving him enough credit and he's waiting for the keeper to move first, I can't decide.

Watching the goals there - O'Dea is the one to blame for both goals. His positioning to win both headers put the keeper in a dreadful position. Outmuscled the second time and barged straight in to Mitchell.

Never a red.

Don't think the equalising goal should have stood. Meh, them's the breaks.

Gutted Ross didn't have the composure to cut back for Hemmings to undoubtedly score his hattrick.

Maybe if you lot play against 10 men for the rest of the season, you might just stay up. :)

Never a red.

Don't think the equalising goal should have stood. Meh, them's the breaks.

Gutted Ross didn't have the composure to cut back for Hemmings to undoubtedly score his hattrick.

Maybe if you lot play against 10 men for the rest of the season, you might just stay up. :)

You don't appear to be taking the result well.

Eta I'm surprised you've not got me on ignore, to tell the truth. Are you gonna offer me a square go now?

Eeta! I've made a bit of an arse of that. Ach well, shit happens :lol:

:lol:

I'd say enjoy your night but I reckon you've already started.

You don't appear to be taking the result well.

Considering I stayed behind to sing and applaud my team off, then continued singing down Tannadice street - I'd have to disagree  :1eye

Tata, tangerine tears.

Archived