Dundee Utd v Dundee

The difference in situations is quite clear.

Hold on - how can the situation be the same on minute then clearly different the next.

What exactly is your point.

My understanding is that Deeboys point is whilst we were shelling out good money we were a top 6 side - not great but hardly a complete minter.

While Utd are shelling out big money (originally 3rd biggest budget in the league - wouldn't be surprised if it's the 2nd now with the panic mixu signings) they are languishing at the bottom of the league hopelessly adrift and forlorn at the bottom of the league behind an awful Killie team (and the rest). A full body minter if you will.

Do you agree the above is an accurate reflection of Deeboys

argument?

Are you laughing at us finishing top 6 with probably the 4th-6th highest budget at the time whilst simuktabeously defending Utd sitting 12th with the confirmed 3rd but possibly the 2nd highest budget?

ETA - yes - I made up the word simuktabeously but I like it so it stays.

Thank you.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never said anything about being debt free?

Tbh your responses just go to show exactly how much of a slavering roaster you actually are so I think I'm done here.

You said that because your club sold its arse off that you've not been able to sustain your 'success' ( :lol: )

I apologise that I thought you were going on about the whole admin thing before that this was just another sly dig at that.

There's no doubt you're done here, in fact I find it difficult to believe you think you even turned up tbh.

Wow.

You're clearly very upset with the way things have been recently for Dundee and United respectively Deeboy.

Oyf. :lol:

Why would I be upset with Dundee battling it out for a top six berth whilst United languish at the arse end of the table?

What a strange comment, even by your vivid imaginations standards.

Why would I be upset with Dundee battling it out for a top six berth whilst United languish at the arse end of the table?

What a strange comment, even by your vivid imaginations standards.

Obviously not about this season, Dundee are clearly better than United for the first time I can remember watching football, I can barely remember the Caniggia etc years, by recently I meant 2004 onwards.

Fwiw I enjoyed all those years of hurt oozing out of that last post!!

You'll have the upper hand for the foreseeable future I think so take it easy and enjoy it. ;)

Nothing in particular!! Just that to start with I wasn't really overly bothered about the Derby and just enjoyed the game, quite like Dundee but the more derbies I go to the more they are getting on my tits.

Like you say, probably just to much time spent in the home end at Tannadice over the years.

Here's a wee example.

Do you think Greg Stewart is dirty/nasty/sly/a cheat?

Now onto the Dixon/Stewart incident.

Did you think at the time Stewart had stamped on Dixon and were you baying for his head on a plate?

I was sitting in a box (so not the best view) just to the left of the ET Lower and it was clear to me there was no intentional/violent stamp - just a tangle - but the whole box (all Arabs) with the same view as me, were baying for the red and basically heralding Stewart as a dirty cheat.

Replays have obviously proven there was no issue (apart from dixons horrendous play acting) but I had texts from 7 different Arabs at half time who all had a "great view" of it telling me how lucky he was to be on the park etc.

Even when I told them I'd watched it in the lounge at half time they wouldnt believe me. Got a few texts and corrections after sportscene but most still have Stewart down as a cheat regardless!

Here's a wee example.

Do you think Greg Stewart is dirty/nasty/sly/a cheat?

Now onto the Dixon/Stewart incident.

Did you think at the time Stewart had stamped on Dixon and were you baying for his head on a plate?

I was sitting in a box (so not the best view) just to the left of the ET Lower and it was clear to me there was no intentional/violent stamp - just a tangle - but the whole box (all Arabs) with the same view as me, were baying for the red and basically heralding Stewart as a dirty cheat.

Replays have obviously proven there was no issue (apart from dixons horrendous play acting) but I had texts from 7 different Arabs at half time who all had a "great view" of it telling me how lucky he was to be on the park etc.

Even when I told them I'd watched it in the lounge at half time they wouldnt believe me. Got a few texts and corrections after sportscene but most still have Stewart down as a cheat regardless!

I don't think Stewart is a dirty player or a cheat, that incident aside I think I can only remember hearing one incident with him, where he dived or something?

At the time I thought it was a red, looking back on it though I couldn't make my mind up, on the fence, looked like he did stand on him to get up but I don't know if, or think it was, intentional.

I was not going mental over the situation at the time though no, just a wee bit pissed off standing there watching all the Dundee fans celebrating and taunting after it was 2. ;)

Spends the week build up witnessing United fans giving it the big 'un about fans. No comment.

Sees around 5 comments from a Dee about his own fans packing up and fucking off before half time. Embarrassing to watch.

Standard Arabism.

Spends the week build up witnessing United fans giving it the big 'un about fans. No comment.

Sees around 5 comments from a Dee about his own fans packing up and fucking off before half time. Embarrassing to watch.

Standard Arabism.

Whereas you seem to think your slaver ridden comments are top quality comments.

Do you stand in front of the mirror every morning screaming "I'm the fucking top boy" in an attempt to reassure yourself that you aren't an absolute mess of an individual?

Spoiler

You actually are a total mess.

Whereas you seem to think your slaver ridden comments are top quality comments.

Do you stand in front of the mirror every morning screaming "I'm the fucking top boy" in an attempt to reassure yourself that you aren't an absolute mess of an individual?

Spoiler

You actually are a total mess.

Is this too long to go in my sig.?

Aww bless you are considering putting me in your sig.

I'm quite handy with the old crayons. I could draw you a picture to fit?

Can you draw me mixu in a broken elevator, rapidly descending towards a pit full of baldy vipers. Mixu should be cupping his ears and shouting "WHATS THE FUCKING POINT"

Thank you.

Why wouldn't I?

You could go in with such other alumni of Wisbit, Slenderman and the current - CityDave - who take this place far too serious and start grinding their teeth and slapping their keyboards.

I've told you before, if your mother brought you up better you wouldn't have to draw on walls and you'd perhaps be better at keeping your cool. You won't get your way with me throwing hissy fits like that and do you know why?

Because I'm the fucking top boy. 8)

Why wouldn't I?

You could go in with such other alumni of Wisbit, Slenderman and the current - CityDave - who take this place far too serious and start grinding their teeth and slapping their keyboards.

I've told you before, if your mother brought you up better you wouldn't have to draw on walls and you'd perhaps be better at keeping your cool. You won't get your way with me throwing hissy fits like that and do you know why?

Because I'm the fucking top boy. 8)

:lol:

Dude. Just because you keep saying something doesn't make it true.

Repeatedly asserted someone has lost it and is seething just doesn't wash.

I've always found it really drawl.

But aye, clearly I'm the slavering mess here.

Don't panic don't panic don't panic

Archived