Dundee Utd v Dundee

Can you draw me mixu in a broken elevator, rapidly descending towards a pit full of baldy vipers. Mixu should be cupping his ears and shouting "WHATS THE FUCKING POINT"

Thank you.

Would be better asking your fellow dee poster to do that. I think he'd carry that one off better than me.

Where is he these days anyway?

(Can't mind his name)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aww bless you are considering putting me in your sig.

I'm quite handy with the old crayons. I could draw you a picture to fit?

Going by your posts on here you'd better be quick to draw the picture before you eat the crayons.

Would be better asking your fellow dee poster to do that. I think he'd carry that one off better than me.

Where is he these days anyway?

(Can't mind his name)

Did you see the incentive I offered though?!

Imagine no more Deefiant being bang on the cash in the Utd thread - welcome respite surely.

Give it your best effort and I will not post on the Utd thread for the remainder of the season - I'm a man of my word.

Apropo nothing.  Just had a wee look at Dundee latest accounts (9 months old tbf) and they are, or at least were, insolvent to the tune of £308k.

The previous year they were insolvent to the tune of £110k.

I would hate to think that they are heading for a third administration.

Also a guy called registered a company called Dundee City Football Club in January!  Don't think he has any connection with Dundee or United.

Apropo nothing. Just had a wee look at Dundee latest accounts (9 months old tbf) and they are, or at least were, insolvent to the tune of £308k.

Also a guy called registered a company called Dundee City Football Club in January! Don't think he has any connection with Dundee or United.

:lol:

The straw clutching begins.

This is all built up now, I really need to see the requested crayon drawing from AK.

AK! AK! AK!

Nah I quite like the posts from Deefiant and Deeboy.

Keeps the place interesting.

Also I CBA I've got enough drawing and cutting to be getting on with.

I don't think Stewart is a dirty player or a cheat, that incident aside I think I can only remember hearing one incident with him, where he dived or something?

At the time I thought it was a red, looking back on it though I couldn't make my mind up, on the fence, looked like he did stand on him to get up but I don't know if, or think it was, intentional.

I was not going mental over the situation at the time though no, just a wee bit pissed off standing there watching all the Dundee fans celebrating and taunting after it was 2. ;)

Apropo nothing. Just had a wee look at Dundee latest accounts (9 months old tbf) and they are, or at least were, insolvent to the tune of £308k.

Also a guy called registered a company called Dundee City Football Club in January! Don't think he has any connection with Dundee or United.

# obsessed

Archived