Sunday weigh in club.

I'm 5 10 and 14 stone.  Fairly well built with naturally broad shoulders.   I do a mix of cardio and weight training 4 to 5 times a week.  I've got those v lines on my torso/stomach that go down towards the penis and a 31 inch waste.  Basically I'm what you're all aiming to look like.

I'm 5 10 and 14 stone. Fairly well built with naturally broad shoulders. I do a mix of cardio and weight training 4 to 5 times a week. I've got those v lines on my torso/stomach that go down towards the penis and a 31 inch waste. Basically I'm what you're all aiming to look like.

I'm basically you, however I do no upper body weight training. Legs are big though due to football! ;)

I'm 5 10 and 14 stone. Fairly well built with naturally broad shoulders. I do a mix of cardio and weight training 4 to 5 times a week. I've got those v lines on my torso/stomach that go down towards the penis and a 31 inch waste. Basically I'm what you're all aiming to look like.

U got cam? A/S/L?

I'm 6 foot 6 and after Christmas I was 19 stone, I've always been quite big built so could hide it but I've been exercising regularly since then and I'm now 17 and a half stone. 

The bad news is that I bought 3 new suits with size 48 jackets in December and they look massive now.

I'm basically you, however I do no upper body weight training. Legs are big though due to football! ;)

My legs aren't big by any stretch, but there's definition there due to my treadmill running and stationary bike work.  Tend to focus on them once every 2 weeks in the gym.

I remember on the get fit thread a poster getting in an argument with Billy Dynamite and to win he posted a picture of his naked torso. I think we should all do that for sure.

Edited by mrcat1990

6ft 3, 259lbs. Looking to get down to 224 to start with then further if I can mainly for occupational medical reasons.

Been using shakes which shifted 5lbs in the first week, literally just having the shakes (with a dollop of peanut butter for taste) and keeping it under 1500kcal a day. Each shake with 250ml of milk and peanut butter was 300kcal so I had a fair amount to splash out on dinner, but keeping to steak/chicken/fish etc. I've let it go over the past week or so but reading this thread has put me back in the mood.

Will update in due course.

What's with all these folk with protein shakes and bars these days?? Eat proper food!!

You're supposed to use them as a supplement along with actual whole foods. They have their time and place but agree alot of idiots are using them as meal replacements.

You're supposed to use them as a supplement along with actual whole foods. They have their time and place but agree alot of idiots are using them as meal replacements.

My one is termed as a 'meal replacement shake' so I feel I'm pretty vindicated in having one for breakfast and lunch.

My one is termed as a 'meal replacement shake' so I feel I'm pretty vindicated in having one for breakfast and lunch.

Herbalife is also marketed as a wonder cure meal replacement. You could also market a pack of marshmallows for a breakfast and lunch replacement. I could go on.