Sunday weigh in club.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1458517593.735903.jpg

I'm the spitting image of this gentleman (Michael Smith from the darts). I'm 6 foot but weigh just over 18 stone. I've gained well over 6 stone since 2011, a time whereby I was relatively fit and found it quite easy to hit the disco and leave with an easy lover. My major downfall is beer (average 4 pints after work during the week), but on an average Saturday it goes: fry-up, pub 2 pints, bookies, pie, pub 6 pints, bookies, pub 3 pints, curry, pub 5 pints, kebab, w**k, sleep. I'm so used to the boozing I'm rarely drunk before pint number 8. I went through 5 cans of right guard in the month of February alone, f**k knows what July will be like.

I'm hoping to find a boot camp mentality from this thread.

The first step is posting here in the first place mate, all the best with it.

It struck me during the HT break in the Saltire yesterday during Soccer Saturday (coupon already fucked into oblivion). Went for a pish but I'm now so large I couldn't see my own member. Fairly well endowed 5.7 inches on a good day (aroused) just too rotund these days.

Tomorrow there'll be no sauce on my lunchtime pies and my evening pub visit 3 pints max.

It's strange how the metric system was introduced so long ago and I'd assume all you youngsters were taught it at school yet we still use stones/pounds/feet/inches for our weight and height.

And still drink pints.

And use miles per gallon.

Anyway, I'm 92 kgs and should be 78 kgs. I won't reach the 'target' because I am a lazy greedy b*****d.

203 lbs, 14 stones 7 lbs.

There are 2.2046 lbs in a kg.

Edited by Suspect Device

I haven't worked out since Friday evening (and won't be until tomorrow evening) and it makes me feel dirty.  At least 4 times a week for me or I feel like all you fat betas on this thread.

My girlfriend is currently in Malaysia. Last week I spent several nights in the pub drinking an absolute power of beer, and had a sizeable takeaway on 4 of the last 7 nights.

I lost 2kg based on weighing myself at approximately the same time 1 week apart while adorned in similar attire.

Subway for lunch on Friday and 2 beers later. King Prawn Curry with Fried rice and 2 beers on Saturday but to compensate I did a pacey 7.5 mile walk on Friday night and 15.5 miles on Sunday morning. I'm weight neutral which is nice after a wee blowout.

I'll join in with this, since I weighed myself at work earlier and although it wasn't quite as horrific as I thought I'm miles off what I want to weigh.

I'm about 6 foot 1, weight today is 232 pounds (16 stone 8 ). Target weight is 200 pounds (14 stone 4) by the end of July.

I'm really three months behind as I intended to try and lose weight back in the New Year but have kept putting it off and if anything I've gained a few pounds.

I've put on about 40-50 pounds in the last 4 years, mainly because I now stay myself and near a lot of pubs & takeaways. I walked into work and back today, squash booked for tomorrow and 5s on Wed, so hopefully I can eat right too this week and get off to a good start.

Edited by Markka

So week one ended for me at exactly the same weight I started at.   I was so pissed off on Sunday I drove to Frankie and Benny's - Parked in a disabled bay - and ordered a full British isles breakfast.   Probably the worst thing I could have done, but I'd been good last week minus tue,wed, fri.   I was hoping for a 6lb drop.  f**k even 2lb would have been good!!   I've weighted myself tonight and I'm 389 without clothes - so I've feeling more positive about stuff.   :thumsup2

So week one ended for me at exactly the same weight I started at.   I was so pissed off on Sunday I drove to Frankie and Benny's - Parked in a disabled bay - and ordered a full British isles breakfast.   Probably the worst thing I could have done, but I'd been good last week minus tue,wed, fri.   I was hoping for a 6lb drop.  f**k even 2lb would have been good!!   I've weighted myself tonight and I'm 389 without clothes - so I've feeling more positive about stuff.   :thumsup2

Things can only get better Glenn.

Edited by Central

Today was a great day :thumsup2 

B.   Weetabix and hot milk.  White coffee. 

L.   Tuna steak with noodles.  Water ( volvic )

D.   Chicken balmoral with veg.  

Fucking boom :thumsup2 

Use almond milk instead of coos.

Every little helps.

Edited by strichener