Sunday weigh in club.

You're supposed to use them as a supplement along with actual whole foods. They have their time and place but agree alot of idiots are using them as meal replacements.

Aye, I've seen that happening before. I've cut out a lot of stuff (crisps, chocolate, fizzy drinks) but I've replaced them with rice cakes, fruit and diluting juice or flavoured water rather than shakes. The wife and I are both doing the slimming world plan and we cook most of our meals fresh or from scratch and can make healthy versions of things which are very high in "Syns" if bought from a takeaway.

I'm about 6ft and 13.5st(Or 86kg, or 190lb, depending on how much of a dick you are).

Want to get back to 12.5st and plan to do this by starting to run up the hills again.

I'm 179cm and 106kg. I'm going to get down to 85-90kg by September and keep it there. I look gaunt if I go to my ideal weight. Last time I was thin I was still classed as obese but looked great the women flocked to me. I'm just naturally broad

The best piece of nutritional advice I've read on here is the poster on here who recommended the 'Quavers diet'. You are only allowed to consume Quavers and water.

The poster was soon banned. I'm sure it worked out well though.

Eggs and salad for lunch and I'm going out for a 800yrd walk this afternoon.

Walking is a great, easy, way to lose weight as long as you push it and get a sweat on. I walk 4 times a week at the moment. Once the kids are in bed I'll go for a 7.5 mile walk on a Mon, Wed and Friday night and then on a Sunday morning I'll do around 14 miles. I'm putting a bit more on the big walk each time so this Sunday I'm going to do 16 miles.

The hardest part about all this is finding the time!

Edited to say: If you haven't already, download the app "Map my walk" as it's a really handy tool to log your walks, calculate calories lost, see other people's walks in your area and work out your pacing.

Edited by killienick

'Calorie counting' :lol:

Seriously, this is what helped me lose 3 stone.

Download myfitnesspal, scan in whatever you eat in a day, you can stick in your meals and stuff so if you're a boring c**t like me that eats the same shit pretty much weekly, a couple of weeks in and each meal is a 1 second job, and the weight just falls off. Dae it

Seriously, this is what helped me lose 3 stone.

Download myfitnesspal, scan in whatever you eat in a day, you can stick in your meals and stuff so if you're a boring c**t like me that eats the same shit pretty much weekly, a couple of weeks in and each meal is a 1 second job, and the weight just falls off. Dae it

That's what I use, I only use it Monday to Friday, still eat what I want but it stops you from eating pointless snacks in between. I'm not trying to lose weight or have been trying to lose weight but it's definitely good for keeping it off.

I've been doing it for years, basically know the calories in things off by heart now, I think people that don't would be extremely surprised at the calories they consume either through small quantities building up or through choice of food.

It takes a few minutes a day to do. Easy.

Edited by 1320Lichtie