Motherwell v Aberdeen

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm currently on my way home but rest assured I will be posting a picture of a shat bed and a broken bottle when I get home. Aberdeen fc what a fucking shambles of a football up.

No one wants to see a picture of your bedroom.

^^^sobbing uncontrollably^^^

The Hibs fan just looks a bit stunned. Too stunned for tears I guess.

As for me, I've had enough ups in my life to make up for this downer.

I've seen my team win the league at Easter Road. Have you? (Not promotion)

Ahh magic, did not see that result coming but well done Well, a fantastic second half and great turnaround. And great to send those arrogant, parochial Doric chumps home with their tails between their legs. :D

Despite my #topbanter earlier, I always expected that to be a tough game, as I'd said previously. Thought we'd shade it, obviously not. I think the decision to put Shinnie into midfield was a bit baffling, just keep him at left back and play Storie instead of Considine who was fucking honking last week. It seems Reynolds was the one to blame today, we desperately need a new centre half. Was Anderson making Reynolds look good or is he just having an off season? 

MEH. Not bothered, at least I'm not a Celtic fan.

Last minute screamer from Rogic followed by the Dons inevitable bottle job.....if Carlsberg did Saturday's!!!

Beautiful day boys, beautiful day

congratultions on winning the Scottish football equivelant of the Tour de France on a motorbike

Ahh magic, did not see that result coming but well done Well, a fantastic second half and great turnaround. And great to send those arrogant, parochial Doric chumps home with their tails between their legs. :D

You're not allowed to join in

Archived