Hearts Stadium Development

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

The Scottish Football Association clearly do too, mate. 

I think you'll be in for a surprise now the establishment club has finally replaced its asbestos-ridden main stand.

Just now, Darren said:

I think you'll be in for a surprise now the establishment club has finally replaced its asbestos-ridden main stand.

I wouldn't think so Darren.  Is Tynie now fit for Europa League group matches should it ever happen or will Murrayfield be begged again? 

12 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

I wouldn't think so Darren.  Is Tynie now fit for Europa League group matches should it ever happen or will Murrayfield be begged again? 

It is, yes. But I am absolutely certain you already knew this.

1 minute ago, Darren said:

It is, yes. But I am absolutely certain you already knew this.

I wasn't actually.  I was wonder why the Champions League qualifier was at Murrayfield and sure I read that you can play qualifiers at Tynie but not actual group games. 

1 minute ago, JamieThomas said:

I think it's getting a wee bit silly when we're discussing Europa League group matches, lads.

Not when it directly relates to hosting International matches. 

Just now, Bambino7 said:

I wasn't actually.  I was wonder why the Champions League qualifier was at Murrayfield and sure I read that you can play qualifiers at Tynie but not actual group games. 

It was 11 years ago. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm fairly sure the stadium was modified (seats taken out of the Roseburn) to rectify this. Not that we'll be getting anywhere the Europa League group stages any time soon :lol:

1 minute ago, Darren said:

It was 11 years ago. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm fairly sure the stadium was modified (seats taken out of the Roseburn) to rectify this. Not that we'll be getting anywhere the Europa League group stages any time soon :lol:

Fair enough.  I was talking in context of hosting future internationals. I suppose a good view of the High School will suffice in terms of corporate facilities.  Good luck on the rest of the project. 

4 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

No Scottish team outside of Celtic will ever play in the Europa League groups again, and tbh m8, I couldn't give the shiniest of fucks about Scotland.

1 minute ago, JamieThomas said:

No Scottish team outside of Celtic will ever play in the Europa League groups again, and tbh m8, I couldn't give the shiniest of fucks about Scotland.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfIHtA_W6ZUKfbPyfMAgm

6 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfIHtA_W6ZUKfbPyfMAgm

If the Diggers is going to be full of 55 year old sexual degenerates escaping their loveless marriages and kids who despise them for the day by dressing like a downs syndrome Moulin Rouge, then you'd best believe that ol' JamieThomas isn't going to be one of them.

joseek.png

17 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

If the Diggers is going to be full of 55 year old sexual degenerates escaping their loveless marriages and kids who despise them for the day by dressing like a downs syndrome Moulin Rouge, then you'd best believe that ol' JamieThomas isn't going to be one of them.

joseek.png

:lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

2 hours ago, Bambino7 said:

The Scottish Football Association clearly do too, mate. 

Yeah, using the SFA to support you won't do you any favours.

You don't know what their stance will be now that Tynecastle will be renovated.

2 hours ago, Bambino7 said:

Tynecastle is fit for purpose in the same way stadiums like Anfield are, m8.

1 hour ago, Bambino7 said:

You mean the odd pishy wee friendly against shite like Qatar, which attract about 5,000 fans?

Archived