Elgin vs Montrose

The best away day of the season, always a treat.

Home side just wobbling or is this big trouble?

As for us, f**k knows which version turns up. Will take a point.

Pile in.....

Love Elgin away trips, but can't make this one. Unexpected form from both going into this makes it a very tough call. We've a hard run of games coming so would take a clean sheet today.

Probably a fair result. Elgin didn't do enough, although should have been ahead on chances at half time. Montrose hit the post early in the second half before getting the equaliser. Frustrating game, and all the other results not good for us. 4th is going to be a struggle based on our current form.

The best away day of the season, always a treat.

Home side just wobbling or is this big trouble?

As for us, f**k knows which version turns up. Will take a point.

Pile in.....

Used to be a great day out, sadly spoiled by the dickhead quotient present on Boxing Day.

As Roberts says, we didn't do enough to deserve a win. I didn't like Soapy playing in behind Gunn, we missed him in the middle of the park. Marc McKenzie provided one of worst performances I've seen all the season when he came on, he was absolutely dreadful.

It will be interesting to see the penalty incident again, it looked a foul to me but with Easton, it's sometimes hard to tell. He had a much better contribution today, I don't think we created a single thing after he went off

Used to be a great day out, sadly spoiled by the dickhead quotient present on Boxing Day.

'S why I was on the train ;)

Happy enough with a point - Elgin should have been 3 up and out of sight at HT. Great to see the team stick in, even if several players were having an offday. Workrate is night and day compared to this fixture last year...

Decent result for us, hope we can keep pushing on and finish as high as we can...

bit of a turn around from montrose to this time haven't seen them since early in the season some good results

bit of a turn around from montrose to this time haven't seen them since early in the season some good results

Don't mind at all if others keep thinking we are 'easy meat.' Mind you I'm not looking forward to the trip to Methil in a couple of weeks time - on their current form they'll take some stopping.

Don't mind at all if others keep thinking we are 'easy meat.' Mind you I'm not looking forward to the trip to Methil in a couple of weeks time - on their current form they'll take some stopping.

with results you are having don't think many will see montrose as easy especially at home

Archived