Dunfermline vs Brechin

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure I mentioned top flight - did I? I could be going mad - will take your word for it!

Peterhead have the B&Q Petrofac Cup Final against Rangers. Jim McInally seems to have already been talking contracts with players and seems to have a 'job done' vibe about sealing the playoff spot.

My bad, you were talking about playoffs, and as Rangers were runners up last year thought you had made a bit of a leap...

I can absolutely guarantee that if we did win the title on Saturday there would be some folk who run on to the pitch. They will claim it was a 'heat of the moment' thing but they will be lying. It will be utterly premeditated because they are selfish morons. And it will be no shock to see who would be involved. 

In a stunningly hypocritical move, I declare right now that if we win the league at Albion and I get in to the game, I will be on the pitch at full time.

It's a given that that club statement will make no difference to some, though at least they've warned the fans.

It's always the same, we get some bellends turning up for a big game and ruin it for the ones that attend more than 3 games a season (I say 'more than 3' because I've only been to 4 this season :P).

I actually wish the Old Firm game was the same day and time as this one so all the wee fannies would stay away.

Rules are rules but how pathetic that supporters would be "arrested and banned" for going on the pitch to celebrate a title win. Extra police and stewards for a third tier game between Brechin and Dunfermline  :lol:  :lol: Madness.

I'll be in Hamburg on Saturday but I'm never one to miss a pitch invasion so I'll invade some poor c***s garden at the appropriate time.

Hallo. Nicht böse sein. Von Ihrem garten trampeln Ich zeige solidarität der Pars.

I'd have thought trying to avoid relegation should be enough motivation for any club.

All joking aside, if we take anything out of the game at all I think it will put down a marker for all the others in freefall and show just how much we have improved in recent weeks.  

Brechin have been in Dunfermline's position before and have struggled to see it out.   I would take nothing for granted. 

All joking aside, if we take anything out of the game at all I think it will put down a marker for all the others in freefall and show just how much we have improved in recent weeks.

Brechin have been in Dunfermline's position before and have struggled to see it out. I would take nothing for granted.

When were the last time Brechin were 10 points in front with a game in hand with 6 games to play? Genuinely can't remember.

When were the last time Brechin were 10 points in front with a game in hand with 6 games to play? Genuinely can't remember.

Yes you are technically correct regarding the points and games in hand etc.  The Brechin scenario was needing a point to win the league and taking about 3 or 4 games to get it . 

In reality you lot should have the quality and professionalism to see this through but we live in hope that a wee bit of nerves set in and we can sneak something. 

Yes you are technically correct regarding the points and games in hand etc. The Brechin scenario was needing a point to win the league and taking about 3 or 4 games to get it .

In reality you lot should have the quality and professionalism to see this through but we live in hope that a wee bit of nerves set in and we can sneak something.

You lot are on a decent run, 4 wins on the bounce is it and 1 goal conceded? Think you might take a point. In saying that, it'll be interesting to see how you measure up without Spence.

You lot are on a decent run, 4 wins on the bounce is it and 1 goal conceded? Think you might take a point. In saying that, it'll be interesting to see how you measure up without Spence.

You are correct , that statement is kind of standard but it might form part of the team talk in that we will not want any celebrations at our expense. 

Hope you are right about taking a point. That would be massive for us in terms of confidence going into the last few games. Spence will be a big loss but with Liam Watt and Liam Coogans I think we have good options to take his place. 

Archived