3g pitches

stag317

Alright. Playing my first game of footie for 2 years due to a bad injury.

Playing on a 3g indoor pitch and wondering what best footwear to use tonight until my more suitable trainers arrive.

Have the option of sambas or running trainers.

Suggestions welcome.

Broken leg and ligaments in the knee were destroyed. Charity 5's game and a guy who was taking the game far too seriously followed through on a tackle whilst my leg was planted on the ground - knee basically bent completely the wrong way.

Cheers Michael - sambas it is!

Broken leg and ligaments in the knee were destroyed. Charity 5's game and a guy who was taking the game far too seriously followed through on a tackle whilst my leg was planted on the ground - knee basically bent completely the wrong way.

ACL rupture?

Say goodbye to your knee then. Astro trainers might have saved it.

Should've got mouldies mate. The turf trainers don't give much grip or traction on a good 3G/4G surface. I tried turf trainers on my local 4G once but felt I couldn't push off and accelerate properly.

Are you sure it's the trainers causing that?

Get yersel a pair of Kaiser 5's mate. Shop around online and you'll get a pair for just shy of £50. Anything between £50-£60 if you want red, blue or white ones.

5265.jpg

sb_adidas_kaiser-5.jpg

Agree

Opinion on these?? Struggle to get boots in size 13 without paying a fortune.

Check Pro direct soccer out, I'm a 13 never had a problem getting decent boots off them for a decent price and they have a good sale on just now

I have these Nike Boots and have found them extremely comfortable yet hard wearing.

http://www.sportsdirect.com/nike-premier-fg-mens-football-boots-201012

Previously had Adidas Copa Mundial, can't go wrong really. Very comfy and will last you ages. Cheaper boots can be a bit of a false economy.

I go through a pair each year although I do play Sunday's and sometimes Saturday's. Best boots IMO and bought them for about 7 years in a row now. If they go give up on me before the season ends, I plump for the Kaisers as a stop gap.

Archived