Scottish cup semi final prediction's

Stengop

Game of two halves but typical colville never give up fair play to possil didn't come to make up the numbers and gave a good account of themselves.thought mc Kay for cp was very poor tonight Bradley did well when introduced grabbed game by scruff of the neck just what cp needed .overheard wee Mick ordering two comps for Charlie devlin they're in the post

😂😂 sent first class this morning

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in my opinion I think colville showed a lot of weakness in different areas when Possil applied the pressure and to be fair if possil had made more of opportunities when they where in 3 on 2 positions the tie could've been out of reach, a lot made of the standard of football on Thursday nights semi final, to be fair all colville wanted to do was punt the ball.

Also the more you comment on this bad mouthing Colville park the easier the team talk before these games gets for the manager. I'm sure everyone at Colville thank you for your comment regarding bottle. Some teams could easily have chucked it at half time after a poor first half last night. Think you need to get of the bottle. #crackpot

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

The neutral 1 where you even at the game?? Punt the ball?? 😂😂 1st 35 mins possil where the better team 100%, once we got a grip of the game in the 2nd half there was only 1 team going to win the game, we where by no means at our best last night but the result is what matters and we are through to the final, possil are a very good young side who would cause any team problems with the pace they have, good luck to them and hope they get promoted into the premier, as for your previous post about bottlers... See you at the final m8 🔵⚪ï¸ðŸ”µ

Impressed by possil very quick and over ran colville first half. But you knew colville would up it and their class shown through in end

Div was rotten but no doubt will bounce back prob score winner in final lol.

On that evidence possil would take care of leven no bother never mind colville.

I thought the standard last night was excellent, credit to Possil on a great first half and Coalville on a great second half

Fully expect Leven to get hammered by what I seen last night

Watched last night's game on Periscope, so perhaps didn't get the clearest view of the proceedings but Possil certainly were the better side in the first half, with both sides trying to keep the ball down and serving up a decent standard. After the break Colville took control and deserved the win, but the quality of football served up dipped considerably, understandably as tiredness set in and the nerves of the occasion possibly also having an impact.

Interestingly the same happened on Thursday, when the legs went from Oban in particular, and they began mis-hitting passes all over the place. Leven used all five of their substitutes, which worked to their advantage.

I think the final will come down to fitness and nerves as well, with the wide pitch at Hampden even more energy sapping. Going to be very interesting. Colville will start as favourites, but this Leven side are well used to the underdog tag and could very easily provide another upset... 

was

At the game last night was impressed by possil .fitness and depth in squad got C p threw. It's hard if your any team playing against cp as they have bench that can change any game and that's what happened last night . If possil scores 2 then maybe it would been different game but at one nil you no you still have a chance . But credit to both teams as it looks like cp won't be beatin this season but these midweek games and boys working might creep up on them all best in final to cp

in my opinion I think colville showed a lot of weakness in different areas when Possil applied the pressure and to be fair if possil had made more of opportunities when they where in 3 on 2 positions the tie could've been out of reach, a lot made of the standard of football on Thursday nights semi final, to be fair all colville wanted to do was punt the ball.

First 20 minutes Colville went long, yet other teams get slated for it, possil easily the better team first half. Then Colville bossed the second half, could've scored a few more, but got out of jail with the disallowed goal late on.

Read through all this and digesting it , this guy neutral wasn't at last nights game regarding his comments , this guy has been shouting a lot of pish all week about leven . AV no bone way leven but trust me AV seen them twice and they'll be dugmeat to cp, totally expect a 3 goal margin that's ma tip , cp are a right good side but have got weakness in there team .. Last night first half 2 many players for them didn't perform but I'm the second half they got more space and used there experience and quality to get back into the game and get too the final , better finishing should have seen them score 5/6 goals .. Possil didn't deserve that tho and played there part in the best semi AV seen for about 5 years

Bombscare just to clear up the get out of jail disallowed goal thing. You'll find possil got out of jail as linesman gave offside instead of foul for deliberate handball or the ref said he was sending player off.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Correct! Offside in first instance then delib handball

neutral 1u are certainly not that obviously know nothing about football .so as I have often heard mr Hamilton of Coalville say away and w**k worms

Giffnock, EKYM Linlithgow + Oban where all meant to pump Leven out... See how that worked out! Yes I was at the game last night and I have just gave my honest opinion of what I thought so put your tampons back in boys! Your superstars of Coville on that performance nothing to back up the status of how good yous are bumping them up to be, the Hamilton venue was basically on your doorstep and still not as good an attendance as what the Leven vs Oban game got! ..... Just saying. ðŸ‘

Archived