Scottish cup semi final prediction's

Stengop

Giffnock, EKYM Linlithgow + Oban where all meant to pump Leven out... See how that worked out! Yes I was at the game last night and I have just gave my honest opinion of what I thought so put your tampons back in boys! Your superstars of Coville on that performance nothing to back up the status of how good yous are bumping them up to be, the Hamilton venue was basically on your doorstep and still not as good an attendance as what the Leven vs Oban game got! ..... Just saying. ðŸ‘

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Were you the female a seen with the arse cut out your morrisons denims? Bet you were sitting there praying Coville got beat 😂 👠👠👠👠💄💄💄💄🚬🚬🚬🚬

Were you the female a seen with the arse cut out your morrisons denims? Bet you were sitting there praying Coville got beat 😂 👠👠👠👠💄💄💄💄🚬🚬🚬🚬

Nah he want to be colville hes away searching for thon peach coloured adidas tracky tops mick n the boys had on last night lol

Regardless of what anybody says Leven were on the same side of the draw as Craigshill, Doune, Giffnock, Shortlees, Oban, EKYM, EK AFC, Linlithgow and probably many more. All top sides in the amateur game.

They may not be the greatest side you'll see but what I saw last week was a proper team, well organised and every one of them fought for each other. They have a couple of top drawer players as well(left back number 3 and centre mid number 7).

Colville though if they show up on the day and play to there potential will win the cup comfortably as they would against any other side in Scotland. Any side in the country playing Colville must have a very good day and Colville to have an off day to beat them.

Neutral 1 u must b hurting kid cause there's much more to come by the looks of it .. As u say just my opinion ... Colville were much better second half as possil r a very fit young side .. The difference ??? Manager making vital changes in the game master stroke guys class in team talks etc knows the game inside out . Well hampden park in the sun 22 May 3 pm 😜😜😜😜 . All the very best to Possil in the coming months ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

Well said neutral 1, also heard through a great source that colville are paying the players £200 each if the win it, honeslty wouldy get oot ma bed for that big time b*****ds

Name the source 😂

😂😂😂ðŸ‘👠thats the new summer collection

What happened there Michael? Did Joe put the jackets in with Scotland pink tops? 😂😂😂

Well done last night, subs on at the right time! ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

Archived