Scottish cup semi final prediction's

Stengop

None were taking placing at this time, what about all these games?!attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1459585352.793014.jpg

And the attendance on Thursday as reported by Hamilton was 760, more than both semi finals last year combined.

Ok,so within the time frame discussed,two games,one on a Sunday,and one in the South of Scotland were due to take place...hardly likely to present any probs when scheduling the 'big' Scottish,but next time I'll check every amateur league in the country before I post.  :lol:

As for the attendance figures,I can only say that I'm surprised to the extent that I'll be heading for Specsavers on Monday. :huh:  

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wiz it , aye??

Sounds like it was Scoots, the man's high on Adrenalin, cut him some loose.

This is my first Amateur semi final, getting excited myself.

Mon the winners. 😉

This is my 6 wishyman, we won't talk about the finals tho 🙈

That shows how consistent you've been over the years, I'd guess there's not many teams have that record.

But first, according to what I'm hearing, a stern test awaits from a fine Possil YM. The three striker set up has me intrigued, will they go for it?

That'll leave them light somewhere else, could be negated by using the two wide men of the five dropping back to make a back five when defending.

Fitness of Colville players is of a high standard, all athletes, so that shouldn't be a problem IMO.

Looking forward to a quality game with quality football, but I'll take a shite game with a CP win. 😜

This is my 6 wishyman, we won't talk about the finals tho 🙈

. Think I will take this game in as it sounds as it will be cracker . Not saw possil play so can't comment on them saw cp once and looked good all best to both teams hope it's I high scoring game for the spectators

That shows how consistent you've been over the years, I'd guess there's not many teams have that record.

But first, according to what I'm hearing, a stern test awaits from a fine Possil YM. The three striker set up has me intrigued, will they go for it?

That'll leave them light somewhere else, could be negated by using the two wide men of the five dropping back to make a back five when defending.

Fitness of Colville players is of a high standard, all athletes, so that shouldn't be a problem IMO.

Looking forward to a quality game with quality football, but I'll take a shite game with a CP win. 😜

Or could miss midfield out altogether with balls over the top getting Colvilles back line turned and facing own goal with 3 strikers on them.

Or could miss midfield out altogether with balls over the top getting Colvilles back line turned and facing own goal with 3 strikers on them.

Yip, another option mate, I heard they play nice football but horses for courses on the night.

Comes down to nerves and bottle a lot of it , which team controls that the best can then get a good rythm going and progress into the final , looking forward this game think it'll be a cracker obv fancy Colville got the players and experience and on a tremendous run 👌ðŸ»

Archived