Scottish cup semi final prediction's

Stengop

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anyone can prove we are paying the players 200 to win the Scottish or name the source I will pay 500 to charity of your choice. We can't just be congratulated but people need to start writing pish and lies about us honestly,

das scooter boy who is giving you your information?? £500 a man pish?? What a lot a shite honestly, if your gonnae come on this and fling accusations about at least have something to back it up

tbf scooter boy only commented on somebody elses rumour, scroll further back mate

Why do colville have so many haters in the game ? I've seen them twice now against drumchapel and possil and for an amateur team play some nice football

I only hope the final is as good as there semi v possil

Enjoy ur moment colville and leven and may the best team win at hampden with the prospect of playing in the big Scottish cup next season ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘👋ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

I've just started to watch the amateur game and I've enjoyed the games I've seen so far

Just trying to work out where all the rivalries are and what games have a bit of spice about them but fair play to you templeton on my viewings you have a good team there have you been the manager for long

I agree to a certain extent that it's jealousy, guys don't like seeing other teams doing well

However, I don't remember Harestanes getting the accusations of paying players last season and they won the premier and the scottish cup...... And if they did it was the odd whisper nothing like Coalville get

Yes we get that without any proof just people throwing accusation around without foundation, because the club is well run and has a good set up. I would love to know who pays the players all the money I honestly would we don't have 1 person associated with the club who is rich just honest hard working people working normal jobs. People totally trying to dis credit the club for building success. It's a joke and is nothing but jealousy

Yes we get that without any proof just people throwing accusation around without foundation, because the club is well run and has a good set up. I would love to know who pays the players all the money I honestly would we don't have 1 person associated with the club who is rich just honest hard working people working normal jobs. People totally trying to dis credit the club for building success. It's a joke and is nothing but jealousy

bollocks

It was the same years ago when drumchapel were successful everyone said they got paid. Don't here much getting said about teams like campsie who pay players is that because they're not successful? Being an amateur player you want to win majors. If a team came to my self and said do you want to join my club we have a good set up good bunch of guys and very good chance of winning majors for me it's a no brainier. Doesn't always have to involve money it's all about how much you want to win. Or you could just play with your mates and win nothing and slate teams who win things year in year out!!

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Is it normal for the semi finals of Scottish amateur cup to be played as early with the final some 6-7 weeks away

Seems to be a long time before the showcase finally arrives

On average how many games have Leven and Colville have to play before the final

Obviously depending on winning further cup games + league games left

Would be interesting to find out if 1 or other has an advantage of playing a lot less games

Does anyone have this info ?? Cheers in advance

We have potentially 22 games left

Lol that's a season In itself 😳 Don't bite to the haters mate people hate through jealousy , it's an illness don't hold it against them 😎 These guys would gee anything to be in your position

Archived