Striking Options

kenny131

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, LiviLion said:

I think Chris Martin's been shagging his missus.

That might explain things.....

Just now, DavidMcG said:

Rhodes starts for Boro today

Rhodes could start for Barcelona and Strachan still wouldn't pick him.

59 minutes ago, LinkinFighter said:

We get it, you don't like Martin.

He absolutely despised Fletcher a few weeks ago.  I expect Martin now to start, score a hat-trick, and him to shut his noise for a while, moving on to the next hate figure.

13 minutes ago, forameus said:

He absolutely despised Fletcher a few weeks ago.  I expect Martin now to start, score a hat-trick, and him to shut his noise for a while, moving on to the next hate figure.

Quote my post where I despised fletcher, ohhh you can't because foruranus is talking pure drivel again.

I have been impressed with fletchers form recently and have posted that over the last few weeks. I have highlighted above the shite you talk it's comical.

On 20/08/2016 at 16:39, kenny131 said:

Fletcher will be Sheffield Wednesdays achilles heal this season they have went from free flowing scoring for fun last season to can't hit a barn door.

On 20/08/2016 at 17:00, kenny131 said:

No he is just fucking dire end of. Just like your posts

On 20/08/2016 at 19:18, kenny131 said:

Over the last week or so your posts have championed fletcher he has drop down league and is still shite, you defend strachan like the messiah and yet again he slates our game again to the media. You pitchEd  in on the oliver burke thread saying he will be average.  All pish talking posts just so you can disagree with everyone. I will say again the worst poster on here by a country mile. 

You should try watching some football maybe you could better equip yourself before you start thumping your head against the keyboard hoping to post something credible

On 17/08/2016 at 20:39, kenny131 said:

Sadly our striking options are fucking dire at the moment, that axe wound fletcher got may just end any desire he has left, as it was a bad 1.

On 04/08/2016 at 18:30, kenny131 said:

Have you seen fletcher scoring record in the prem its honking. He also played in the Scottish prem not great record either so nah  your point is pump.  Wait till you see his championship record too.  

That good enough for you?  I'm sure I could find more.  You've spent this entire thread saying how "shite" and "dire" he is.  Admittedly you seem to have changed your mind, but as usual you seem to have dived in far too early there.  Sakes Kenny.

It's Lithuania at home, not 1970 Brazil. Let's just play two up front and see what happens.

Defending is boring.

We played two up front against liechenstein and struggled to a 2-1 victory. We changed our formation against gibralter and struggled until we changed back

Archived