Hibs v Livi

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then I don't see where you're getting your confidence from, your recent form hardly inspires confidence for going up through the play offs.

He said all season not recent form. We are more than capable of doing it, we've already proven we can beat every team in this league and we've already proven we can beat premiership opposition.

He said all season not recent form. We are more than capable of doing it, we've already proven we can beat every team in this league and we've already proven we can beat premiership opposition.

You've also shown you're more than capable of bottling it (Hibsing it) when it counts, and if you end up 3rd I wouldn't even be confident of Hibs beating Raith let alone winning another 4 games. How any of your fans can be confident and have no doubts is beyond all logic.

You can't be this stupid LIVIFOREVER.

Yeah so recent form doesn't count as all season, are you that thick you just discount recent form and cherry pick when you were playing well, righto then, now I see why you're so deluded.

You've also shown you're more than capable of bottling it (Hibsing it) when it counts, and if you end up 3rd I wouldn't even be confident of Hibs beating Raith let alone winning another 4 games. How any of your fans can be confident and have no doubts is beyond all logic.

Yeah so recent form doesn't count as all season, are you that thick you just discount recent form and cherry pick when you were playing well, righto then, now I see why you're so deluded.

Why are you only taking into account games we've lost and none of the good results we've had against better teams? :lol:

We've slipped up against utter guff like Livingston and Morton. Unbeaten against Falkirk and beaten 4 Premiership teams. Enjoy relegation.

Why are you only taking into account games we've lost and none of the good results we've had against better teams? :lol:

We've slipped up against utter guff like Livingston and Morton. Unbeaten against Falkirk and beaten 4 Premiership teams. Enjoy relegation.

Enjoy another season in the championship !!

Archived