Hibs v Livi

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could easily see this being 2-1 Hibs I've been to Easter Road three times when Hibs were playing and it has always been at night and Hibs have always won 2-1, I missed the first game of last season but even that was 2-1. So never seen Easter Road at daytime.

The other time I went to Easter Road was when we played Dundee in the League cup Semi in 2004 and even that was at night. (Does anyone remember the final from that year)

Another one for the collection m8

Big Farid back from the brink, released in January now he's here to save our season.

That'll be him released again.

Hard lines livi,felt a draw would have been a fairer result. Wonder goal from Boyle to win it but I'm disappointed in the marking for stokes goal,was screaming don't let him shoot. On this display falkirk have nowt to fear,for livi they have to play more like the first half if they wanna dodge the playoffs.

You've conceded more than one goal in four of your last seven league games

Ok one chance was a poor way of wording it. Basically if you're playing hibs these days a shot on target = goal.

Darren McGregor has gone from potentially signing of the season to a total bombscare alongside David Gray at right back.

Gutted for the players, what a hell of an effort they put in tonight, looked dead on there feet after Hibs scored.

It's really frustrating, we give so much against the bigger sides and roll up against the weaker teams thinking we are better, and don't put in half that effort.

We tried to do exactly what we done against Falkirk and it very nearly worked, bar for an absolute worldly of a goal.

It's hard to take, two great goals from St Mirren against us, a clear penalty not given to us on Saturday and now that tonight, it feels like everything's against us, but we will keep fighting.

I think we need 3 wins to finish 8th, not an easy task with only 4 to play but same effort as tonight and you never know.

Thought Boyle totally changed the game, even before he smashed in an absolute golazo. Which isn't a surprise to any of us of that have been bemoaning our lack of width for fucking ages. That shit run coincided with everyone sussing us out tactically. Will be properly rage enducing if we go straight back to playing no natural wide players and watching Stevenson and Gray pop in shite crosses all day. Criminal that we don't have the personnel to balance the team up but we've got to go with at least one direct winger for the next few games.

Fair play to Stokes. Great bit of quality to get us going and worked his tits off.

I could easily see this being 2-1 Hibs I've been to Easter Road three times when Hibs were playing and it has always been at night and Hibs have always won 2-1, I missed the first game of last season but even that was 2-1. So never seen Easter Road at daytime.

The other time I went to Easter Road was when we played Dundee in the League cup Semi in 2004 and even that was at night. (Does anyone remember the final from that year)

F*cking knew it.

Played decent tonight too. Shame we play well when we're not expected to win and play shite in games like Alloa. Nout you can do about Boyles goal though, fucking peach.

Archived