The rangers v Christian Nade

Probably Jamie's best game in a Sons shirt. Whilst not quite up there with Grindlay's one man defence in the Arbroath away playoff, he made a lot of steady saves tonight.

Probably got the tactics spot on too though I'd maybe would have gone more attacking earlier. Losing 3-0 is as bad as 1-0 in terms of points and I'd have liked a wee rumble at their shakey defence for the last 15.

Oh and kudos to the Sons of Struth moron at the front Sandy Jardine. It takes a special type of cockwomble to celebrate a championship winning goal by giving abuse to an away support of 60....

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just joshing mate with you answering your own post and what not.

Nae offence intended and I hope that none will be taken.

Cheers.

None taken, just didn't know where you were coming from that's all!

I could explain how I posted one from my phone, re-read it and posted the other from my laptop, but that would just be dull.

Probably Jamie's best game in a Sons shirt. Whilst not quite up there with Grindlay's one man defence in the Arbroath away playoff, he made a lot of steady saves tonight.

Probably got the tactics spot on too though I'd maybe would have gone more attacking earlier. Losing 3-0 is as bad as 1-0 in terms of points and I'd have liked a wee rumble at their shakey defence for the last 15.

Oh and kudos to the Sons of Struth moron at the front Sandy Jardine. It takes a special type of cockwomble to celebrate a championship winning goal by giving abuse to an away support of 60....

The middle aged guy in the grey hoodie? Aye he was a strange one, kept pointing at us, then the big screen and then giving one fingered salutes. Weird behaviour.

I'd like to officially end the 'keeper debate now. Ewings > Grindlay

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Brown

None taken, just didn't know where you were coming from that's all!

I could explain how I posted one from my phone, re-read it and posted the other from my laptop, but that would just be dull.

The middle aged guy in the grey hoodie? Aye he was a strange one, kept pointing at us, then the big screen and then giving one fingered salutes. Weird behaviour.

I'd like to officially end the 'keeper debate now. Ewings > Grindlay

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Brown

If Dumbartons keeper debate is ended then what interest is there left in Scottish football?

Sad day.

That's the fella. I could be wrong but I'm sure he's one of the head honchos of Sons of Stuth.

That's the fella. I could be wrong but I'm sure he's one of the head honchos of Sons of Stuth.

Craig Houston?

Or is he from Rangers First, or the Union Bears, or whatever other groups they have? His name just rings a bell.

Well done our guys. The stats will show a procession towards our goal tonight so to limit Rangers to a single goal victory was an achievement of sorts, and on another day we may well have crumbled. By my reckoning tonight's crowd could be the biggest we've ever appeared in front of, and for some of the younger guys this will be an experience they'll never forget.

Hibs eventually did us a favour and at least the team gets a free weekend before QoS pitch up next Tuesday.

Congratulations to Rangers on their return to the SPL, at least we stuck to the task.

Dear oh dear OKI. 'Return to the SPL' ?

Craig Houston?

Or is he from Rangers First, or the Union Bears, or whatever other groups they have? His name just rings a bell.

Will Google pic but think your right. The guy had an SoS flag and the steward kept fixing it for him.

Well done Rangers on winning the league, please take the dross that is Hibernian with you!!

Some excellent performances from sons today Ewings, Nade, Buchanan, Routledge all played well for me.

I know we are going to Ibrox to play the champions elect but could we not have had a bit of a go?, set up way too deep for my liking, nearly came off apart from one defensive lapse.

Onwards and upwards

Cheers, always knew you were a decent sort.

Congrats to Rangers.

You did it the proper way this year, and deserved to win the league. Effective football manager, decent pace, not too many journeymen/wage thieves, ground it out at times, whilst scoring for fun at other times, and generally well-organised performances.

Enjoy your night.

Pleased enough with the performance tonight, should have had a couple more, MO'H and Clark probably with the best chances 2nd half, fair play to their Keeper though, a couple of cracking saves. Enjoying Forrester more with every game, deserves a proper run with us.

Yip ewings and buccy were top men for us. Sad again when we lost goal and it was a bit easy but I supposed expected.

Without naming them a few of our lads were out their depth in possession and gave it away far to cheaply but it was difficult circumstances

Still no worse off with livi just

The 'match report' on the BBC website doesn't even mention the actual match, at all :lol: some fairytale pish about Rangers rise to the top league.

'Rising from Rock Bottom'

A truly stunning feat.

Rangers are really just Gretna from a few years ago, but with higher wages and an SPL (as was) standard stadium. They signed a load of English lower league players too - Abdul Osman, Kyle Naughton, Artur Krysiak etc.

Archived