The rangers v Christian Nade

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've not seen us play for a while I suppose.

The pressure and expectations will certainly play a part, no matter how it's played down as a formality. Wouldn't be a shock for Rangers to concede, certainly given how we've been defending recently, but then hitting back with a couple to win it.

If that happens then you'll notice me. I'll be the guy running out screaming uncontrollably before the game has even started.

Your last paragraph sums up exactly why I'm going to this. We won't win. We all know we won't. But that drop of hope, that "what if..." is why we all go to football in the first place.

This could be our last chance to get a result at Ibrox for a very, very long time. If we managed it, in our situation, and with so much at stake for Rangers then it'd be right up there with the best nights of my life  :lol:

I once saw a Dumbarton team that had finished in 25th position in the league 5 months earlier, hold the European Cup Finalists from 5 months earlier, for 215 pulsating minutes of football...true story dat! Just to shift tomorrow night's overwhelming odds slightly in our favour, it's a pity we couldn't re-sign Sammy Reid (R.I.P.).

Ah ken, any other time i'd be thinking it would be FAF for Dumbarton to spoil their Ibrox title party celebrations but afraid I have to sell my soul for a glimmer of hope on Livi getting 8th place and back the satanic goat worrying Masons for this game.

I'll take 1-0 Rangers with a handball that way Dumbarton don't get further away from us and everyone can have another reason to call Rangers cheating cnuts.

How have Rangers managed to get around the whole UEFA nazi thing for tonight's game?

Not sure mate. I don't know too much about the rule but it's laughable they can even enforce it. 

Clearly FifeSons is outside the UK ;)

Not sure the Fife dial up can handle a live stream  :P

Tin hats on tonight lads for those who are going, I suspect this is going to be more brutal than usual.

I predict no shots on goal for Sons, no corners, 11 men behind the ball for the whole 90 minutes and an abject surrender.

Please, please, please, prove me wrong.

Tin hats on tonight lads for those who are going, I suspect this is going to be more brutal than usual.

I predict no shots on goal for Sons, no corners, 11 men behind the ball for the whole 90 minutes and an abject surrender.

Please, please, please, prove me wrong.

"The cry was no (abject) surrender"

I'm hoping The Peepul might all be in a party mood so they'll throw bits of cake, and balloons at us instead. That would be fun.

I once saw a Dumbarton team that had finished in 25th position in the league 5 months earlier, hold the European Cup Finalists from 5 months earlier, for 215 pulsating minutes of football...true story dat! Just to shift tomorrow night's overwhelming odds slightly in our favour, it's a pity we couldn't re-sign Sammy Reid (R.I.P.).

Aye but Alloa beat us in the middle of that 215 minutes!

Archived