The rangers v Christian Nade

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry paddy think newco will del at home !!

Let me get this straight, you think Rangers, the current league leaders and about-to-be-crowned champions, are favourites to win by 3, 4 or possibly even 5 (FIVE) goals when playing at home to a side who've picked up 2 away wins all season?

Christian who? 4-0 the Famous.

And there we have the typical Sevconian attitude that we 'diddy teams' have come to expect. Certainly won't miss them or their fans. Hands down the worst ground in Scotland to visit.

Yes you should win comfortably but the fact that its taken 2 seasons to get out this division has clearly been swept under the carpet .

Either we go a few goals up,make our usual soon to be oot of contract subs then we leak goals.

Or we eventually break them doon late on and sneak a one nil win.

Can we score our first away goal of 2016 and our first since 19 December? Probably not Can we win at Ibrox for the first time since 1891? Almost certainly not. As long as we get out of there without accumulating injuries or suspensions, that's about the best we can hope for. I'm guessing Heffernan will return to the bench with Gallagher starting. If Darren Barr is injured, that'll be another place up for grabs.

Despite the manager pointing out (yet again, yawn) the obvious disadvantages of a midweek game for a part-time club against full time opposition, I'll be there. I'd never forgive myself if the utterly unthinkable happened and I missed it.

Can we score our first away goal of 2016 and our first since 19 December? Probably not Can we win at Ibrox for the first time since 1891? Almost certainly not. As long as we get out of there without accumulating injuries or suspensions, that's about the best we can hope for. I'm guessing Heffernan will return to the bench with Gallagher starting. If Darren Barr is injured, that'll be another place up for grabs.

Despite the manager pointing out (yet again, yawn) the obvious disadvantages of a midweek game for a part-time club against full time opposition, I'll be there. I'd never forgive myself if the utterly unthinkable happened and I missed it.

If that happens then you'll notice me. I'll be the guy running out screaming uncontrollably before the game has even started.

Your last paragraph sums up exactly why I'm going to this. We won't win. We all know we won't. But that drop of hope, that "what if..." is why we all go to football in the first place.

This could be our last chance to get a result at Ibrox for a very, very long time. If we managed it, in our situation, and with so much at stake for Rangers then it'd be right up there with the best nights of my life  :lol:

:lol:

You can't actually be worried we'll get something here?  Count yourselves lucky, we've got to deal with this pumping as well as worrying about Hibs Hibsing it again.

You never know with results at this stage of the season, our win over Falkirk surprised everyone. Nade will prob score a hattrick here and your expert corner taker sticking it in straight from the corner flag in the 96th min to win 4-3.

A near capacity crowd tomorrow night, 2-1 Rangers win and promotion secured. Mon the Gers !!

A near capacity crowd tomorrow night, 2-1 Rangers win and promotion secured. Mon the Gers !!

2-1 

You've not seen us play for a while I suppose. 

*Shakes head*

I'm afraid I'm going to have to use this against you in the future 

GGTTH

Ah ken, any other time i'd be thinking it would be FAF for Dumbarton to spoil their Ibrox title party celebrations but afraid I have to sell my soul for a glimmer of hope on Livi getting 8th place and back the satanic goat worrying Masons for this game.

Archived