Title Winning Dunfermline v Forfar. 9.4.16

Can see us continuing to rattle off the wins. We can now make a few changes without drastically weakening the team and have a full squad (except Fordyce). Hard shift in store for Forfar.

Not sure about that. They pumped Peterhead who rested a few last week..

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not sure about that. They pumped Peterhead who rested a few last week..

I thought you guys would beat Peterhead (won £120 so cheers Cowden) as they seemed to think qualifying for the playoffs was 'job done'. All the talk from Pars camp is about players wanting the chance to shine to win a contract. If you look at who might play tomorrow, it's only really the midfielder recently brought in from Killie who has not featured yet. Our two Scotland U19s were two of our best players before injury - they might get a game. PJ Crossan is only 17 but looks a big talent and set up Faissal's third goal against Brechin. There's also a young chap called Joe Cardle who might return to the starting lineup. Just think Forfar might get a shock if they reckon we'll be coasting.

Stenny to win.  Forfar to win.  Cowden and Brechin to draw.  2 points to separate the bottom four.  The excitement is all down the bottom of the league now.

Personally I think I'd prefer Stenny to go down.

If my calculations are correct, that would see the table look like this

Stenny 39

Forfar 36

Cowden 36

Brechin 34

Unless you meant Stenny to lose?

We travel more in hope than expectation, BUT, we now have a very attack minded team and on a big pitch who knows what could happen. It could all go so wrong but it just might, might be our day!!

You might not believe it but we've established it's a long pitch, rather than a big pitch. 

Brechin had a good go at us and it made for a really decent match.

Archived