Title Winning Dunfermline v Forfar. 9.4.16

TOB's red card was the right decision, no question. However it didn't look like the ref was initially going to give the yellow for the foul but gave it as a further punishment. Didn't look like a yellow card offence but a soft penalty decision (that I admit I would have screamed for if it was at the other end).

From the highlights it was a fair result in the end and a point I didn't get expect to get.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yet another goal 'thrown' in by Hill......lost count the amount of goals he has cost us this season, also there seemed to be as many Pars in the box for both pens....would he have had to re-take it if he had scored?

Yet another goal 'thrown' in by Hill......lost count the amount of goals he has cost us this season, also there seemed to be as many Pars in the box for both pens....would he have had to re-take it if he had scored?

We need a new keeper for next season. He could have punched that free kick anywhere . Also defending for pars first goal was shambolic too. We are the masters of our own downfall

We need a new keeper for next season. He could have punched that free kick anywhere . Also defending for pars first goal was shambolic too. We are the masters of our own downfall

Agree......i think we would be safe if Rab had stayed

Agree......i think we would be safe if Rab had stayed

Maybe, but he walked out on us mid season and what other keeper was available at such short notice?

I guess we've still to see if sacking Dick was right move but they're certainly playing a lot better football recently and actually carry a goal threat now.

Maybe, but he walked out on us mid season and what other keeper was available at such short notice?

I guess we've still to see if sacking Dick was right move but they're certainly playing a lot better football recently and actually carry a goal threat now.

Playing much better football

And Hill went nuts at the defence after the second goal! What does he expect to happen if he pushes the ball straight back into the middle of the box?

To be fair, from my seat in the stand, that ball moved all over the place in the air. Hill and TOB both having a go at Rodgers who was watching the ball but let his man walk off him and have the tap in.

Any keeper must deal with that ball better, he got himself behind it and did nothing with it, even at worse case he should be pushing the ball high to make it difficult for any incoming player and give himself and his teammates as much time to regain position.

The wall for Forfar's first :lol:

The defending for Forfar's second :lol:

The goalkeeper parrying it back out and leaving Moffat a tap-in :lol:

Moffat missing two penalties in the last minute and pissing off all the Cowden fans :lol:

Think the Moff has a soft spot for forfar

The wall for Forfar's first  :lol:

The defending for Forfar's second  :lol:

The goalkeeper parrying it back out and leaving Moffat a tap-in  :lol:

Moffat missing two penalties in the last minute and pissing off all the Cowden fans  :lol:

:(  Couldn't believe it when I heard The Pars had missed 2 last minute penalties.  After we beat Peterhead to help you win the league the least you could have done here was score a frigging penalty!

The wall for Forfar's first :lol:

The defending for Forfar's second :lol:

The goalkeeper parrying it back out and leaving Moffat a tap-in :lol:

Moffat missing two penalties in the last minute and pissing off all the Cowden fans :lol:

They still only got a point so not so pissed off. The main thing was stealing the 3 points in our game.

:( Couldn't believe it when I heard The Pars had missed 2 last minute penalties. After we beat Peterhead to help you win the league the least you could have done here was score a frigging penalty!

Ref could have helped us by not ruling out McKay's header, can't see why Ref disallowed it

Archived