• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ach, you used to have moments.Bloody rare these days though. You seem happier to inhabit the persona of a stereotypical Rangers supporting thicko.

I hope this isnae you getting all sentimental as we approach the end of the sub forum monkey , but if gifts are going to be exchanged I do like a tin of roses

OK do you genuinley think Motherwell are going to cut our allocation next season?

Did they not cut it for the play off game?

Incidentally, do you know how much extra it costs a club to police and steward a visit from rangers or celtic, compared to another club bringing a similar sized crowd?

Incidentally, do you know how much extra it costs a club to police and steward a visit from rangers or celtic, compared to another club bringing a similar sized crowd?

No.  I'd be very interested to know that DJ.  What does it cost a club to police a game and how does it differ per capita when it's Rangers fans?

No. I'd be very interested to know that DJ. What does it cost a club to police a game and how does it differ per capita when it's Rangers fans?

I'm asking the questions here.

Incidentally, I notice you edited out my question regards motherwell cutting rangers ticket allocation. Funny you'd do that.

You don't half talk some amount of shite.

I do, of course and won't apologise for it.  The post I responded to said:

BrandRangers FC fans are getting a bit uppity I see.

For a bunch of fans of a 'club' that is no more than a metaphysical conundrum, it would seem rather churlish to accuse others of following a 'nothing club'.

Not even a drunk diddy would hold that post in high regard.

I'm asking the questions here.

Incidentally, I notice you edited out my question regards motherwell cutting rangers ticket allocation. Funny you'd do that.

Awfy funny, can't stop laughing about it.

Of that, there is no doubt.

That there's genuine bonhomie between we Bears on here is admirable.  I put it down to us being the few posters who talk sense and aren't burdened by the need to talk in cliches.

WATP ;)

That there's genuine bonhomie between we Bears on here is admirable. I put it down to us being the few posters who talk sense and aren't burdened by the need to talk in cliches.

WATP ;)

😄

Archived