Top Scorer

Ross O'Neri

Thought smith at EK was out of sight? Scored about twenty league goals by October did he not?

Obviously I'm talking about this season only.

Just shows what happened when the newspaper everyone hated withdrew it's sponsorship :o

Abacus fingers time :D

Must be representatives from the top clubs on here? Possible exception would be the goals of geddes and sludden at stirling as don't think they've been represented on here as a club for a while.

Don't think spartans have a cloudie like figure this year, goals seem to be spread around more. Smith got loads for EK, alum a good few for city.

Addison for selkirk and noble for gala got a few, not sure colts have a big scorer just now and Guthrie at ed uni must be their top goal getter.

The one to watch just now is Sloan at star. Banged in hat tricks and fours over the last few weeks. Kids on fire.

Must be representatives from the top clubs on here? Possible exception would be the goals of geddes and sludden at stirling as don't think they've been represented on here as a club for a while.

Don't think spartans have a cloudie like figure this year, goals seem to be spread around more. Smith got loads for EK, alum a good few for city.

Addison for selkirk and noble for gala got a few, not sure colts have a big scorer just now and Guthrie at ed uni must be their top goal getter.

The one to watch just now is Sloan at star. Banged in hat tricks and fours over the last few weeks. Kids on fire.

Sloan has been like that for the last few years I think, then goes off the boil for a bit, played against him a couple of years ago and he was a massive standout.

Anyone keep records about Lowland League top scorers? i.e. all three seasons.

Callum Connolly will be WW top scorer this season. Think he's got 11 in all comps so knock a couple off from the cups. Overall in the last 3 years it would be Somerville or McIntosh probably about the 45-50 mark ... sigh

I'll do an add up when I get back from Dortmund ... :)

Before Aaron Murrell got snapped up by Dundee Utd I think he'd scored more goals than he'd played games?

Dean Horribine has been prolific too & Keith Murray isn't far behind.

Grimbo

Before Aaron Murrell got snapped up by Dundee Utd I think he'd scored more goals than he'd played games?

Dean Horribine has been prolific too & Keith Murray isn't far behind.

Grimbo

Best defensive record in the league and THREE prolific scorers? You guys will be looking forward to the playoff v cove then grim.

Thanks for all the replies - just curious as Lewis Sloan of Star has 19 league goals this season and just wondered how this compared with every other team overall.

aye he's shite!! Ha ha

Archived