Going for 55

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, aofjays said:

Had a quick look. He's one of the rangers players that stayed at the new club - canny be much cop.

Well no , I don't believe that he's a police officer aofjays.

2 hours ago, aofjays said:

Had a quick look. He's one of the rangers players that stayed at the new club - canny be much cop.

Dreary fucking me.  'Stayed' and 'new' together here make no sense.  No wonder we scoff at them.

52 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Dreary fucking me.  'Stayed' and 'new' together here make no sense.  No wonder we scoff at them.

It makes perfect sense Kinky. Do you need some help? Clear memory of events is required so I can see why you might have issues.

Just now, aofjays said:

It makes perfect sense Kinky. Do you need some help? Clear memory of events is required so I can see why you might have issues.

Look, chap, if you don't know the difference between "joined the new club" and "stayed with the same club" then you are resolutely fucked.

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Look, chap, if you don't know the difference between "joined the new club" and "stayed with the same club" then you are resolutely fucked.

If you don't know the difference between "left the new club when they realised they didn't need to TUPE" and "left the old club before their contract was bought" I can't help you out after all. Sorry chap. Such delusion is beyond me. 

9 minutes ago, aofjays said:

If you don't know the difference between "left the new club when they realised they didn't need to TUPE" and "left the old club before their contract was bought" I can't help you out after all. Sorry chap. Such delusion is beyond me. 

Well they can't have left the new club if they didn't join it in the first place.

7 minutes ago, aofjays said:

If I tried to make the point I'd have said, "Joined the new club".  Pithy and accurate for those with that viewpoint.

Now if you want to flail around making a c**t of yourself then feel welcome.  It won't be the first time.

20 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

If I tried to make the point I'd have said, "Joined the new club".  Pithy and accurate for those with that viewpoint.

Now if you want to flail around making a c**t of yourself then feel welcome.  It won't be the first time.

Their contract was sold to the new club. They chose not to honour it. If you want to keep flinging insults because you can't come up with anything better then feel welcome.  It won't be the first time.

Archived