St Mirren v Greenock Morton Championship 16/4/16

15 points went away

went away to airdrie

15 points and the championship

went away to airdrie

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/footballer-alex-williams-jailed-drug-1712255#6EtWGBW2oeicsTfA.97

££££££££££££££££££

"Williams was at Morton in 2004 when it was claimed players from the club had bet £5000 on rivals Airdrie to win the Second Division.

Williams denied the allegations and claimed the lies dogged his career from then."

That's not "evidence" though, it's merely speculation. No more watertight than me claiming that you're a child molester and you denying it.

Beast.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I thought another BAWBAG that knows hee haw.

So you're a Morton fan - can you say you never had even the slightest doubt that the rumours were true? I know Morton are shite but I would've assumed their fans would've questioned such dreadful forms and results.

So you're a Morton fan - can you say you never had even the slightest doubt that the rumours were true? I know Morton are shite but I would've assumed their fans would've questioned such dreadful forms and results.

Not really. The team was just utterly, utterly abysmal. See 5-1 home losses to Livingston etc. You keep scrambling though, if it eases the pain of your tinpot outfit becoming just as irrelevant as Morton in about 4 months time.

I think the evidence is clear for all to see.

So we've gone from evidence to slightest doubt about rumours in just over a couple of hours? Dreadful trolling.

Amusing, as expected, you have no evidence then??

So we've gone from evidence to slightest doubt about rumours in just over a couple of hours? Dreadful trolling.

Not at all. I provided my evidence but it is being disputed.

I don't have DNA or similar conclusive evidence. Sorry if that disappoints you.

Not at all. I provided my evidence but it is being disputed.

I don't have DNA or similar conclusive evidence. Sorry if that disappoints you.

It's not evidence at all though, merely allegations that can't be backed up with evidence.

Like I said to the guy above, if I was to say you're a child molester, who led that be sufficient evidence for someone else to say that you are?

It's not evidence at all though, merely allegations that can't be backed up with evidence.

Like I said to the guy above, if I was to say you're a child molester, who led that be sufficient evidence for someone else to say that you are?

No idea what happened to that post.

You are wrong though. My allegation is that Morton players have thrown games for financial gain.

My evidence is the individual results and form that tied in with the results. You will see that I am aware of Morton's level of pishness otherwise I'd be calling the last 20 years out as some kind of betting fraud but I'm not, I'm making reference to specific results/seasons.

Don't really see what bit you are missing and, if you check back on reports, you will see that some Morton fans also thought the same as I did.

Give up BAWBAG you are now just being SILLY.And for the record if we are shite we still have had a better season than you.

> "I have proof Morton players were involved in dodgy betting."

> "Ok, name the players."

> "I don't know the names of the players."

> "OK, give us your proof anyway."

> *Posts link to very flimsy news article that proves nothing* "See, I posted my proof."

Dindeleux, is this going well, do you think?

Give up BAWBAG you are now just being SILLY.And for the record if we are shite we still have had a better season than you.

Given that we will finish a minimum of 5 places above you in the Scottish football leagues I would disagree.

Given that we will finish a minimum of 5 places above you in the Scottish football leagues I would disagree.

Are you on something you are now embarrassing your own fans better just leave it there.

Archived