Players who you want to stay and those who you want to leave

End of the season coming up, who do you want to stay and who you wanting to leave?

Under contract: Boyle, Trouten and I think Gilmour is?

Stay: Fleming, Devlin, Docherty, Forrest, McCrorie (back on loan), Moore (back on loan), Preston (out of contract with Blackburn, think he would sign), Wardrope.

Out: Donald, Crawford, McLauchlan.

Undecided: Stevenson (needs to up his game), Murphy (needs someone with legs in beside him, however I think he'll be off), Graham (similar to Murphy, think he might stay), Adams (forms dipped since January, think he's worth another contract).

Players like Newman, Muir, McCracken, Hodge, McGuffie, McKenzie and Nisbet will be really down to the 20s coaches and McCall, with the likes of Muir and McCracken now being over age players.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

End of the season coming up, who do you want to stay and who you wanting to leave?

Stay: Fleming, Devlin, Docherty, Forrest, McCrorie (back on loan), Moore (back on loan), Preston (out of contract with Blackburn, think he would sign), Wardrope.

Undecided: Stevenson (needs to up his game), Murphy (needs someone with legs in beside him, however I think he'll be off), Graham (similar to Murphy, think he might stay), Adams (forms dipped since January, think he's worth another contract).

Players like Newman, Muir, McCracken, Hodge, McGuffie, McKenzie and Nisbet will be really down to the 20s coaches and McCall, with the likes of Muir and McCracken now being over age players.

I fear that without promotion players like Docherty and Devlin might be off. These players attracted attention at the start of the season for championship teams. Plus Moore might be given a chance at Motherwell.

Rapid Beano. Reckon you're going to be disappointed. We are not going to have any part timers. Even if offered a contract Prunty and Lister would be off their heads to accept at their age. Doubt if Cox fits into Chairman's idea of the type of player he wants. I heard that Parry has a good job so he won't sign. You might get Cadden!

Fleming - under contract

Newman - stay

Devlin - depends on playoff results

Murphy - might get one more season out of him but he might prefer a club closer to home

Boyle - under contract

Gerry - under contract

Graham - must keep

Muir - stay

McCracken - stay

Forrest - must keep

Adams - stay

Crawford - go

Gilmour - stay

Docherty - depends on playoff result

Stevo - go

Wardrope - stay

Donald - stay

McCrorie - keep (on loan)

Moore - would like to keep him as he could easily score a lot of goals in this league and the championship if he stays fit

Preston - go

Nisbet - stay

McKenzie - stay

Rapid Beano. Reckon you're going to be disappointed. We are not going to have any part timers. Even if offered a contract Prunty and Lister would be off their heads to accept at their age. Doubt if Cox fits into Chairman's idea of the type of player he wants. I heard that Parry has a good job so he won't sign. You might get Cadden!

Ano mate I don't see why we just don't pay good part time wage n instead of getting shite full timers

Surely you want to keep them all, as man for man they are "the best players in the league"?

Ano mate I don't see why we just don't pay good part time wage n instead of getting shite full timers

I agree with your post to some degree. I want full timers who are going to improve the team at the same time i don't see the harm in having a combined squad of full time and part timers look at 90s airdrie team it worked for them if you could get messi part time would you say sorry messi you dont want full time run along its bonkers haha.

Under Contract:

Joe Gorman

Hugo Faria (though I'd happily punt him)

Jacob Esposito (?)

Keep:

Rohan Ferguson

Chris O'Neil

Keiran MacDonald

Nicky Cadden

Undecided:

Jamie Bain

Scott Stewart

One of Lithgow or Crighton might be worth keeping on for backup.

Punt:

Neil Parry

David Ferguson

David Cox

Marc Fitzpatrick

Liam Watt (signed a pre - contract with Livingston)

Adam Brown

Jordan Thompson

Bryan Prunty

Jim Lister (I'd keep him but there's no chance he'll sign a full - time deal)

Dylan Mackin

Have no idea about the various youth players on the fringes of the first team.

Grant Adam - RELEASE

Jamie Sneddon - KEEP

Alin Roman - KEEP

Dean Brett - KEEP

Brad Donaldson - RELEASE

Kenny Adamson - KEEP

Mo Yaqub - RELEASE

Aldin El Zubaidi - RELEASE

Pat Scullion - RELEASE

Craig Sives (loan) - KEEP

Fraser Kerr - KEEP

Lewis Milne - KEEP

Liam Callaghan - KEEP

Kyle Miller - KEEP

Kieran Gibbons (loan) - RELEASE

Chris Kane - RELEASE

Jack Beaumont - RELEASE

Declan Hughes - RELEASE

Declan McDaid (loan) - RELEASE

Colin Nish - RELEASE

Greig Spence - KEEP

Ross Caldwell - RELEASE

Declan Byrne - KEEP

Craig Johnson - RELEASE

When he's not trying to be Messi, he's a good goalkeeper but I'd have Sneddon as my number one and for the wages Adam will be on, you can't afford to have him sitting on the bench.

Is he on a good wage if he got offered full time with us 250 a week wonder if he would be tempted haha beath have picked up recently I want stenny and brechin to go down can't stand Davie irons.

I believe Gerry and Trouten are under contract however ideally I would keep neither. Trouten good in flashes, but it's to the detriment of Forrest who ends up on the bench.

Assuming Boyle is also under contract.

Keep most of the youth guys other than Muir who is 21 and not remotely good enough.

As well as Fleming, Devlin, Gilmour, Docherty, Forrest, Adams, Donald (okay back up) Stevenson (if he shows something, anything really)

If we stay in this league I would keep one of Murphy/Graham but not both and neither if promoted.

Would happily keep all the loan boys.

Release: Crawford (disappointing it's came to that after so much promise) and Murphy and/or Graham. Muir.

Archived