Players who you want to stay and those who you want to leave

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it was only Trouten and Boyle that got 2 years deals, Forrest, Nesbit, Donald and Crawford are signed up for next year also

Not bothered about Fleming either way, been competent most of the season but had 3-4 weeks of a total nightmare

Gerry will be ok if we don't go up, if we go up then I doubt he will be offered anything, Murphy and Graham are probably in that boat also, I'd keep Devlin.

Offer new deals to Docherty, Adams, Gilmour, Stevenson.

Both Preston and Moore are out of contract at their parent clubs, I'd take Moore over Preston, Both might be likely if we go up, Preston most likely if we don't.

Wardrope has been the youth player making the biggest impact this year, I'd hope we have offered him something already.

Grant Adam - RELEASE

Jamie Sneddon - KEEP

Alin Roman - KEEP

Dean Brett - KEEP

Brad Donaldson - RELEASE

Kenny Adamson - KEEP

Mo Yaqub - RELEASE

Aldin El Zubaidi - RELEASE

Pat Scullion - RELEASE

Craig Sives (loan) - KEEP

Fraser Kerr - KEEP

Lewis Milne - KEEP

Liam Callaghan - KEEP

Kyle Miller - KEEP

Kieran Gibbons (loan) - RELEASE

Chris Kane - RELEASE

Jack Beaumont - RELEASE

Declan Hughes - RELEASE

Declan McDaid (loan) - RELEASE

Colin Nish - RELEASE

Greig Spence - KEEP

Ross Caldwell - RELEASE

Declan Byrne - KEEP

Craig Johnson - RELEASE

Release Mo over Kenny and Hughes over Milne?

You do realise that Kenny and Lewis have contributed f**k all this season. I like Kenny as a player but he's had a bad season. I don't get the fuss about Milne. Ok in patches and plays the odd good pass but the boy doesn't work or put a challenge in.

I'd punt Kenny and Lewis way before Mo or Hughes.

You do realise that Kenny and Lewis have contributed f**k all this season. I like Kenny as a player but he's had a bad season. I don't get the fuss about Milne. Ok in patches and plays the odd good pass but the boy doesn't work or put a challenge in.

What does Hughes actually do? Runs about like a headless chicken and picks up bookings.

Forfar

Under contract Hill(sadly, hopefully leaves), TOB, Swankie, Travis, Hay, Kennedy and Denholm.

Loans going back: Spark and Martin

End of Contract: Craig, Ryan, Rodger, Smith, Campbell, Young, Fotheringham, Hodge, Kader, Malin and Dunlop

Would like Ryan and Craig to stay but doubt they will. As well would like Fotheringham to stay another year and Hodge.

Grant Adam - RELEASE

Jamie Sneddon - KEEP

Alin Roman - KEEP

Dean Brett - KEEP

Brad Donaldson - RELEASE

Kenny Adamson - KEEP

Mo Yaqub - RELEASE

Aldin El Zubaidi - RELEASE

Pat Scullion - RELEASE

Craig Sives (loan) - KEEP

Fraser Kerr - KEEP

Lewis Milne - KEEP

Liam Callaghan - KEEP

Kyle Miller - KEEP

Kieran Gibbons (loan) - RELEASE

Chris Kane - RELEASE

Jack Beaumont - RELEASE

Declan Hughes - RELEASE

Declan McDaid (loan) - RELEASE

Colin Nish - RELEASE

Greig Spence - KEEP

Ross Caldwell - RELEASE

Declan Byrne - KEEP

Craig Johnson - RELEASE

Baffled how you would want to keep Roman over Adam 3 consecutive clean sheets and good saves as well

Boy Mcdaid is decent enough too.

Would be great if we could hold onto Brett Spence Sives and Kerr but just can't see it.

Baffled how you would want to keep Roman over Adam 3 consecutive clean sheets and good saves as well

Boy Mcdaid is decent enough too.

Would be great if we could hold onto Brett Spence Sives and Kerr but just can't see it.

As I said in another post, Adam is a good keeper but going forward I'd like to see Sneddon as the number one. With the wages Adam will be on, you couldn't have him sitting on the bench. Roman is a solid back up.

McDaid isn't great. He's a one trick pony who doesn't work hard enough for the team. A decent enough outlet when you're attacking but loses the ball a lot and has very little end product.

Agreed. I think all four will be off at the end of the season.

As I said in another post, Adam is a good keeper but going forward I'd like to see Sneddon as the number one. With the wages Adam will be on, you couldn't have him sitting on the bench. Roman is a solid back up.

McDaid isn't great. He's a one trick pony who doesn't work hard enough for the team. A decent enough outlet when you're attacking but loses the ball a lot and has very little end product.

Agreed. I think all four will be off at the end of the season.

Fair comments I would think a bigger club will come in for Adam but as far as I know he wants a club with guaranteed first team football.

Forfar

Under contract Hill(sadly, hopefully leaves), TOB, Swankie, Travis, Hay, Kennedy and Denholm.

Loans going back: Spark and Martin

End of Contract: Craig, Ryan, Rodger, Smith, Campbell, Young, Fotheringham, Hodge, Kader, Malin and Dunlop

Would like Ryan and Craig to stay but doubt they will. As well would like Fotheringham to stay another year and Hodge.

Foxy's testimonial next year, he'll possibly be offered a crap contract knowing that turning it down will mean losing out on his testimonial.  I would love to see Ryan stay, I like Omar and Yano too but with Kennedy signing a 2 year contract is there a place for him?  Hodge or Young need to go.

For Stenhousemuir-

Barclay- Leave

Shaw- Keep

S Robertson- Keep

McCormack- Keep

Meechan- Keep

Murray- Keep

Paterson- Keep

Malcolm- Leave

Cook- Keep

Gilhaney- Leave

J Robertson- Keep

Stirling- Keep

Millar- Keep

McCroary- Keep

Marenghi- Leave

Manzana Martinez- Keep

McMenamin- Keep

Scotland- Leave

Eddington- Keep

Smith- Keep

I usually agree with a lot of what you say but for me I would be very disappointed and concerned if we didn't keep kenny and lewis. Obviously neither of them have had the type of season they hoped for but both capable of being good players.

I usually agree with a lot of what you say but for me I would be very disappointed and concerned if we didn't keep kenny and lewis. Obviously neither of them have had the type of season they hoped for but both capable of being good players.

How long have we been saying that about Lewis though. So much potential but how long has it been since he had a good game? He was very poor yesterday. Can we afford to keep players just because they have potential? Kenny has had his poorest season but a lot of that might be due to injuries. He has never looked really comfortable.

Can't fault Adam since he has come back into the side, we've been spoiled with our keepers in recent seasons. Anyone know what the problem is with Jamie? He's been out for a long time.

^^^ THIS!

Also tie Hugo Faria to a rocket and send him to space so there's no chance of his lazy, useless arse ever returning.

FFS mate, he played with Ronaldo!

What the fook did someone, anyone, see in him? The big boss gave him a glowing ref at the q+a, how he was motm v Rangers twice, how he's a 28y/o scotsman in a portugeezer's body. Not sure who is advising TW, just hope the boss can surround himself with folk with a clue

Leaving aside the fact we'll probably release just about everyone this summer anyway, I wouldn't complain if the following were kept...

Neil Parry

Rohan Ferguson

Chris O'Neill

Jamie Bain

Kieran MacDonald

Sean Crighton

Joe Gorman (Under Contract)

Nicky Cadden

Scott Stewart

Hugo Faria (Under Contract)

David Cox

Bryan Prunty

Jim Lister

Of that lot, I'd imagine 3 would be signed on 'under 20s terms' so we'd have room to sign 6 more players. In my view, that wouldn't be too bad.

With all that being said, I'd be surprised if we kept more than 4 from the list above.

Archived