Hibs v Falkirk

Hope I'm wrong but can't see us winning tonight for some reason.

Agree with most that Houston will more than likely bring Sibbald in for Miller as the only change tonight. If so we really need him to perform tonight he's been very ineffective the last couple of months. Hopefully O'Hara will be fit enough for the bench tonight would be good to have his pace to come on at some point, anyone know if Watson will make it or not?

Keep spouting 9 men as if it was a big factor, 9 men for a few mins whilst we had 10... a real clutch of straws moments..... I suppose it's what Hibs do as they Hibs it up

Nah to be fair when they got the equaliser it was 11 v 9 it was just hopeless defending from our point of view.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't matter to me.

It was more of a riddy watching Dumbarton get an equaliser with 11 men than Hibs getting 1 with 9 men.

Also you could've taken off another 3 Hibees and their wage bill for the remaining 6 players would still be higher than our 11 players.

Are Hibs having an open top bus and bringing out the DVD of that goal?

Doesn't matter to me.

It was more of a riddy watching Dumbarton get an equaliser with 11 men than Hibs getting 1 with 9 men.

Also you could've taken off another 3 Hibees and their wage bill for the remaining 6 players would still be higher than our 11 players.

Are Hibs having an open top bus and bringing out the DVD of that goal?

It won't match the DVD sales of Falkirk playing against 10 men at 1-1 in the Scottish last year mate. Delighted you won though ðŸ‘ðŸ»ðŸ»

If Falkirk don't go up they may as well go part time. No more players to sell. Not looking good, best season in about 30 years and still can't break 5,000 home fans :(

What have I told you about taking a break for a week when you don't win! ;)

If Falkirk don't go up they may as well go part time. No more players to sell. Not looking good, best season in about 30 years and still can't break 5,000 home fans :(

Apart from the last 6 words the rest is bullshit and I've came to expect a lot better from you Bambino.

Don't lower yourself to other Hibs fans level mate.

Almost certain to get away from work. Tea time train from weegie land. Looking forward to this match as a neutral. Somebody said heavy rain in Edinburgh. I assume no danger of the match being postponed?

Archived