Hibs v Falkirk

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm genuinely pissing myself laughing here at this bit :lol:

The rest of your post was rubbish and not worthy of quoting in my post. We were talking about 3-5-2 to get some width in the team. No 4 in midfield and whatever other rubbish you rambled on about.

I know that and I gave you my view on why I wouldn't go with five in midfield with three at the back. Stubbs may well change to 3-5-2. If so I hope it works. If he does he is going for gold that's the gamble and hey why not coz as said Hibs results are now the worst in the league. Let's wait and see. Nothing between the teams it may go down to which formation wins on the night. If you desperately want to play five why not go a 4-5-1 rather than a 3-5-2? It would be interesting to hear from Falkirk fans on their teams formation.

I know that and I gave you my view on why I wouldn't go with five in midfield with three at the back. Stubbs may well change to 3-5-2. If so I hope it works. If he does he is going for gold that's the gamble and hey why not coz as said Hibs results are now the worst in the league. Let's wait and see. Nothing between the teams it may go down to which formation wins on the night. If you desperately want to play five why not go a 4-5-1 rather than a 3-5-2? It would be interesting to hear from Falkirk fans on their teams formation.

You should tell us more about your trip to Largs and your coaching badges? What level you at?

He destroyed the hearts full back when he played there in the 2-0 game.

Don't see why Stubbs doesn't play 5-3-2. The only two times it didn't work that I can remember was the Falkirk semi and Sevco play off games.

So is it now a defensive 5-3-2 or an attacking 3-5-2. If it didn't work against Falkirk and both? Rangers matches are you prepared to take the gamble?

It would be interesting to hear from Falkirk fans on their teams formation.

Same 11 from Saturday or a 4-4-1-1 formation with Sibbs brought in for a striker, Baird being the striker would be my guess.

Houstie doesn't make wholesale changes. Houstie will have done his homework on Hubs and the players will be well drilled on the gameplan

You should tell us more about your trip to Largs and your coaching badges? What level you at?

Sorry I thought more than twice about saying that! Lol! Can't say anything else ever or Myview would be exposed. lol!

I'd suspect we will go 4-5-1 tomorrow with Sibbald in for Miller and either McHugh or Baird up top

Same 11 from Saturday or a 4-4-1-1 formation with Sibbs brought in for a striker, Baird being the striker would be my guess.

Houstie doesn't make wholesale changes. Houstie will have done his homework on Hubs and the players will be well drilled on the gameplan

Ok whether it's 4-4-1-1 or 3-5-2. Do you have wide players that would expose Hibs on the flanks if Hibs went 3 at the back!

Edited. Should have stayed on at school!

What an absolute slaver Myview is and worringly I think he genuinely believes what he posts.  Can just see him sat at his PC playing Football Manager with his cereal box coaching badges pinned to his off white, tea and chocolate biscuit stained vest.

Imagine pretending to be some kind of high level coach with his badges.

Tut tut. You know that's not my style. All my posts are myview or fact! No more questions on this. The Hibs V Falkirk match is far more interesting than my cv! This is Myview and a fact! Lol!

Tut tut. You know that's not my style. All my posts are myview or fact! No more questions on this. The Hibs V Falkirk match is far more interesting than my cv! This is Myview and a fact! Lol!

Lol!!!!!

So is it now a defensive 5-3-2 or an attacking 3-5-2. If it didn't work against Falkirk and both? Rangers matches are you prepared to take the gamble?

It didn't work because we had players out injured who would have been picked in the wingback positions. We had to play McGeouch at right wing back against Falkirk in the semi and Bizarrely ended the 2nd leg play off with Djedje at right wing back.

If all our players are fit then we could go:

RWB- Gray

CB- McGregor

CB- Fontaine

CB- Hanlon

LWB- Stevenson

Or

RWB-Boyle

CB- McGregor

CB- Fontaine

CB- Hanlon

LWB- Gunnarsson