Hibs v Falkirk

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We should definitely talk about how much Stokes costs Hibs in wages

Yep the Sturgeon wannabe chairperson promoting the new share issue with the fact they raised around 500,000 from last share issue, which allowed them to finance a deal for Stokes.....

Still, if he fires them to the treble, it will be money well spent

Guest Back Post Misses

^^^goat two weans^^^

Just as I said unable to hold a serious debate.

For what it worth not got kids under 12. Not that you will believe me mind you

Stokes isn't the problem. Signing only central players in January when the warning signs were already there about the diamond, was the mistake. That's not a 20/20 hindsight thing either, just about every one of us on here wanted some wide options brought in then.

If anything Stokes has been better than most. Not much he can do about teams tucking in and letting our not very good full backs hit the first man with crosses all day.

We should definitely talk about how much Stokes costs Hibs in wages

Alright then, how much is he costing us? Don't make a fool of yourself and say half a million.

didnt you say you wouldnt swap places with rangers?

Aye I did. Which was accurate.

Is there supposed to be a point in that question?

Guest Back Post Misses

Bpm told me 450 grand a week. Can't identity the source that told him unfortunately.

All I heard was he was on around 10k at Celtic and clubs are paying around 25% of the parent club salary as a rule. It maybe more in stokes case it maybe less

A 25% loan rule would mean Falkirk can afford 1/4 of what Norwich pay guys they've bought for £1m. It took me about 30 seconds to find Peter Houston saying Norwich offered 5 or 10 times more than Falkirk were paying.

Feel like that one hasn't really been thought through.

A 25% loan rule would mean Falkirk can afford 1/4 of what Norwich pay guys they've bought for £1m. It took me about 30 seconds to find Peter Houston saying Norwich offered 5 or 10 times more than Falkirk were paying.

Feel like that one hasn't really been thought through.

But it's a rule m8!

Archived