2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

Honestly find it bizarre when fans of clubs like Ayr United think they can laugh at Hibs :lol:

Ayr :lol:

It's tin pot central on Hibs threads ever since the team went through a bad spell. I actually almost feel a bit bad for the **** having to put up with this pish constantly.

The old hampden was probably the best ground in the UK for atmosphere, the new hampden is shite tbh.

Yes but only when it was packed to the gunwales for Scotland (usually Home Internationals) games or Rangers cup finals.  I mentioned elsewhere that lifting the SC vs Hibs in 1979 was desultory.  Pishing down and 30k in the stadium.  At least 'our' end was covered.

It's tin pot central on Hibs threads ever since the team went through a bad spell. I actually almost feel a bit bad for the **** having to put up with this pish constantly.

You get used to it.  I've been posting on here for more than a decade and we've always been P&B's favourite team.  Even before we went tits-up you'd get loads of posters infecting, even, our match threads with the same repetitious shite.

A characteristic of P&B posters is that a phrase worth using once is worth being recycled 1,000+ times.  This may be because the average for a good many of the posters is 15 - both for age and IQ.

Celtic fans with the bus fare and then some.

Hibernian Hospitality is on offer for supporters looking to enjoy the William Hill Scottish Cup Final in style.

The package includes travel from Easter Road Stadium, a three course meal at Celtic Park and prime seats at Hampden Park for the match against Rangers on Saturday 21 May.

Price is £199 per person (including VAT) for:

-Coach Travel from Easter Road to Celtic Park to Hampden and then back to Easter Road

-Three course meal

-All-inclusive pre-match bar

-Match ticket & programme & free Jinky figure

-Prime seating within the North Stand

-Hospitality Host

-Former player appearances

To book please contact Lynsey on lmccathie@hibernianfc.co.uk or call 0131 656 707

Cracking deal that.