2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

Quality entertainment. Hibs have been the dominant side and Stokes is on fire. On the other hand, Cummings is a liability.

Cummings is awful. A waste of a shirt. He's also a complete fucking weirdo.

Hibs are still the better team here, but after the dominance they had in the first 25 minutes they've got to be really disappointed to be level at half-time. If I was Stubbs I'd be looking at Henderson on for Fyvie now to regain control of the midfield. Cummings has been pish so far but he's good for a goal out of nowhere, too early to bring Keatings on.

Rangers haven't really turned up, though they've at least had a decent bit of possession since equalising. McKay and Zelalem have been invisible, Waghorn's given it away every time he's got it and Holt's been quiet. Warburton must be fucking livid at that performance, but I doubt Dean Shiels or Nicky Law will solve their problems - they're going to have to hope the players already on have got it in them to calm down the midfield and rattle Hibs.

Despite how frustrated Hibs fans must be not to be ahead and how angry Rangers fan must be at the performance, cracking game.