2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

I could just about imagine that, in his seething brain, he might think it was sensible to move a child so that he could then fight the parent/guardian without fear of said child getting in the way.

Still cunty behaviour either way.

I think it's more likely to be some seething no-mark *** lashing out at anything in green and white.

Thought it was a fantastic game, congratulations to both teams for that. Fantastic feeling for the Hibees, given the abuse they get on the SC thingy.

Some daft arses on both sides after the match does not detract from what was a great advert for Scottish football

Edited by LordHawHaw

Running on the pitch is great fun. You should try it next time Dundee win something. Go on, live a little!

By the time Dundee win something he might be too old to run (on the pitch or off it)...

Every video posted up from the The Rangers end is further incriminating their own violent, sectarian mess of a support. 

They're too stupid to even realise it. 

Having a little laugh to myself at two people on my Facebook who yesterday condemned Rangers fans letting off smoke bombs as 'disgraceful hooliganism' sharing the below picture and stating it was 'brilliant from the Dortmund fans last night'.

post-21072-14639317752735_thumb.jpg

It does seem odd the number of people in Scottish football (talking about the authorities here, rather than the fans) who want to talk the Scottish game down.

Of course they had to mention the trouble after the game but should've said "we condone the actions of a minority of fans and hope that the day will be remembered for a great game which was a magnificent advert for Scottish football".

Instead they've nearly all said something along the lines of "the disgraceful scenes mean that the match will be forgotten".

I guarantee nobody who watched that game will ever forget it. It was fucking ace.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa (R)

Congratulations Hibs, sat in the house yesterday watching it. Really pleased when the winner went in, love seeing the scenes in he crowd when last minute goals are scored.

I've not got a problem with a pitch invasion considering the circumstances. Violence is obviously a no go and spoiled the proper celebrations for the players. I don't know who started the fighting between the players but I've read the statements from Rangers and fans and they're basically saying that they're innocent. I've seen the videos and can say that's a lot of shite. That wee kid video is horrendous, vile beasts. Seen videos of a group of both sets of fans booting f**k out of one boy.

As for players, is there actually any evidence? I've only seen the Rangers keeper one and he was only pushed. Hardly an assault.

Anyway congratulations Hibees and enjoy Europe. Hopefully our win in either cup is around the corner.

18 hours later and we still have absolutely zero evidence of that happening though.

Apart from three photos of a fan assaulting Lee Wallace and a video of the goalkeeper being goaded then shoved by a supporter that is...

Apart from three photos of a fan assaulting Lee Wallace and a video of the goalkeeper being goaded then shoved by a supporter that is...

I've seen the latter but not the former. Care to share all three?

Shock news...Killie fans invade rugby park pitch to celebrate staying in the top flight,falkirk fans stay In their stand!!!! BBC Scotland go's into meltdown,Willie Miller and Alan Preston havin nervous breakdowns!!

Yes. But were the Kilmarnock fans right up at the away stand goading the Falkirk support? Were any Falkirk players assaulted by Kilmarnock supporters on the park? If the answer is no to both of those questions then it isn't really a comparison.

Yes. But were the Kilmarnock fans right up at the away stand goading the Falkirk support? Were any Falkirk players assaulted by Kilmarnock supporters on the park? If the answer is no to both of those questions then it isn't really a comparison.

Is there any apology from the grown adult who tried to abduct/abuse the wee hibs boy,apparently it's on camera. "We are the paedo's"

Absolutely no comment from any Rangers fan about the attempted child abduction. There's a surprise.

Was he provoked into child snatching?

To be fair I would rather not delve into any of the post match shite , load of pish and have not seen the child abduction video to pass comment Edited by forever_blue