2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

On 20/05/2016 at 18:54, jagfox99 said:

Keatsy or Beanzema tomorrow?

I assume Tony Tricoloré will start?

Is Waggy back for Rangers?

There has to be goals in this final. 3-2 to one of the teams, imo.

Called it 8)

3 hours ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Seeing these threads pop up again ha me watching Hibs Scottish Cup videos at 1am again.

A bit dramatic with the Hans Zimmer shit but I like it wow.gif

f**k sake, you've set me off again

3 hours ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Seeing these threads pop up again ha me watching Hibs Scottish Cup videos at 1am again.

A bit dramatic with the Hans Zimmer shit but I like it wow.gif

That's a cracker of a video btw hadn't seen it yet, massive things worth remembering/mentioning. Stokes double up in Inverness days after losing the LCF, absolute Heros. To come back from2-0 to any Prem team, never mind a good Hearts one was the moment I felt we could win something. Big Conrad on his debut, took us to the final. Then after the disappointment of getting beat by Falkirk we picked ourselves up and battered the best team in the league in the best possible way, last minute Captain Sir David Gray winner.

Not just the fact final was special it was a fantastic cup run. I've genuinely never been as Happy being a Hibs fan.

Edited by The Grass Is Greener.

On 3 September 2016 at 19:37, Monkey Tennis said:

Derek Johnstone is such a blithering imbecile, that the scale of it is almost impressive.

It's amazing that people can just keep referring to these assaults on Rangers players without citing any evidence of it actually having happened.

It's getting to the point where the more utter lies written about the day is actually making Hibs look better.

More statements please.