2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

cracking game o fitba, hibs deserved it as i thought they created more chances, superstars like mckay and cummings were rank. hibs fans obviously delighted but going over to the rangers end was a bit daft and the over the hill rule britania mob going on to confront them is just as sad, but they never surrender. the press will love it and being from the west coast you just know the record will be spunking their pants when the capture a princess di eyes photo o andy halliday saying he could have died at the hands of those east coast savages. at the end o the day hibs will get a 100k fine and a closed doors scottish cup match, rangers a 20k fine and a final final warning for their songs. next year hibs will hibs it and go out to alloa in the 4th round.

Hibs ruining their own big day! :lol:

Stubbs pretending he's not absolutely loving the bedlam! :lol:

Cummings staying out there in the thick of it amongst the disgraceful Hibs fans! :lol:

Utter morons! :lol:

Get it up you ya bitter Wee *** shite flinging c**t. A hope stokes takes a shite in your mouth whilst you sleep ya fucking weapon

FUCKING KKAAAAAMMMMOOONNNNNN YOU BESUTIFUL SEXY LITTELS b*****dS

Can't say I'm particularly surprised to read Dundee and Hearts fans defending 'The Bears'. Just need the Killie and Airdrie fans for a full house.

I'm certainly not 'defending' 'The Bears' they're every bit to blame as Hibs fans are.

Couple of wee skirmishes in the street behind me. Can't imagine who they're fighting, Hampden is about three miles from my house and don't see why there would be any Hibs fans in the east end of Glasgow tonight...

To be honest that shows f**k all, some guy goes down in the centre circle in slow motion but it's impossible to say who it is.

Looks more like a Hibs top than a Rangers one to me.....And it looks like he has jeans on.

Lots of hugging can be seen quite clearly though.  :huh:

And obviously it's terrible if any Rangers players were attacked at FT, can't see the logic behind that.

Always disappointed to see bans handed out for basically anything in this day and age, but a few worthy bans will be slapped on the Hibs' boys if that is the case.

And obviously it's terrible if any Rangers players were attacked at FT, can't see the logic behind that.

Always disappointed to see bans handed out for basically anything in this day and age, but a few worthy bans will be slapped on the Hibs' boys if that is the case.

I'll back a ban on all the fandans that took a players name.

See link below. This kind of stuff really is not acceptable. These scummers in the Hibs support have ruined a 114-year wait at the moment when they had all the plaudits and glory. Quite simply the fans Hibsed it.

https://twitter.com/JackMcKelvie/status/734086007717519360?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Reading the comments there it's clear that despite the media going right over the top about this and Reagan issuing a statement the absolutely thick as f'ck 'Rangers' fans still think the authorities and the media are against them.

I've said it a few times now but by far the most surprising thing I've learned throughout this entire 'Rangers' laughathon is that they are genuinely under the total delusion that the press and those in charge are against them :wacko:

You couldn't make it up.