2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

Lovenkrands accent is absolutely fantastic by the way

One minute he is Danish and the next he is from springburn , been like that for years

I remember in his interview after the cup win against celtic where he done what mr grey done for yourselves the other day and headed in a last minute cup winner , chick young asked him how he felt and he replied

"Pyoor brilliant , yae should try it sometime"

If there were ever a Hibsier way to Hibs the Scottish Cup final, it is by Hibsing it against a team of bankrupt chancers that's only four years old.

Imagine getting to the Scottish Cup final three times in five seasons and being marked progressively less and less likely to win it, to the point where no bookie would be stupid enough to offer odds shorter than 4-1 against when one's opponents are less prestigious or financially sound than Gretna were. Imagine being only the second team in history to lose a Scottish Cup final to lower-league opposition. Frankly it beggars belief that the SFA are even allowing Hibs to continue to enter the competition, what with the laughing stock they're making of it.

Offt, missed this belter.

Rangers have paid the price, worked their way up the leagues again, with most of their fans accepting a done deal and being fairly civil and enjoying travelling around grounds they've never visited before, and finally, just before getting back to the promised land, their club put a statement out like that. WTF. If I was a Rangers fan I'd be fucking furious.

One minute he is Danish and the next he is from springburn , been like that for years

I remember in his interview after the cup win against celtic where he done what mr grey done for yourselves the other day and headed in a last minute cup winner , chick young asked him how he felt and he replied

"Pyoor brilliant , yae should try it sometime"

I always knew Lovenkrands had a funny accent but that's the first time I've properly heard it. It was absolutely brilliant.

I always knew Lovenkrands had a funny accent but that's the first time I've properly heard it. It was absolutely brilliant.

Probably not really your cup of tea but you should hear his commentary for waghorns goal against yourselves at ibrox earlier in the season , just hear him in the background whilst the other wee guy is rambling some of his usual nonsense going ' go oan , go oan , aww he's done it " in the most scottish of accents haha

Probably not really your cup of tea but you should hear his commentary for waghorns goal against yourselves at ibrox earlier in the season , just hear him in the background whilst the other wee guy is rambling some of his usual nonsense going ' go oan , go oan , aww he's done it " in the most scottish of accents haha

You got a link for it ?

Feck this I have read this full thread and never mind all the guff about what went on after the game I want a bit of this magic the Hibees are feeling the now. I'm 50 this year and have seen Falkirk win diddly squat in terms of the big national finals. 3 beaten finals were horrendous, I want to see us win a final before I peg it. I want that magic of going about for days, weeks, months with a big daft grin on my face. Falkirk make it happen, please please pretty please.

The video of Martin Boyle telling Ewan Cameron to f**k off then walking away because he said he was a Jambo is fucking brilliant :lol:

:lol: Link plz.

Great thing is the scenes are going to drip in for weeks.

Anyone see that boy try and fail to climb the lampost for about 10 minutes? The c**t had thousands cheering and then booing him. 

I came up with that in my (now locked) Kiddie-snatcher Loyal thread. But it's ok, Big Rider can have it.

Pedantic I know, but you merely posted "stranger, danger", at no point using the superior term The Stranger Dangers.

:lol: Link plz.

Great thing is the scenes are going to drip in for weeks.

Anyone see that boy try and fail to climb the lampost for about 10 minutes? The c**t had thousands cheering and then booing him. 

Every time I look somewhere for vidoes I find a new favourite one. Brilliant the player are out celebrating with the fans.