2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

The only fact we know for sure is that rangers have lied in their statement and it's been proven.

There fans DID NOT show restraint

Not every single player was attacked either.

They should be punished for trying to bring the game into disrepute with their vile lies.

I like folk who start a sentence with " no offence but...."  before immediately going on to make some kind of offensive comment.

I always have a sharp intake of breath when I hear that phrase. Funny thing is, the people who use that phrase are the ones most easily offended, in my experience.

Kenny Miller was about the only player for Rangers who didn't look out of their depth on the day. Won a fair few balls for himself and had one of the games where he was doing the work of multiple men.

Spot on and said the same coming out of hampden

Only player with pass marks for us with kenny and admittedly Danny wilson did have one of his stronger games for us , apart from that the rest were completely off the boil

I don't think stokes could quite believe the space he was getting all game

I always have a sharp intake of breath when I hear that phrase. Funny thing is, the people who use that phrase are the ones most easily offended, in my experience.

Its like when someone, usually a thick ex-footballer, says 'No disrespect to [insert club here] but...'

Usually to follow that by saying The Berzz should be taking 10-12 goals off them.

Sorry, I know its a bit dangerous using the 10-12 bracket in a thread where Stranger Danger fans may be reading. I've seen Brass Eye .

Spot on and said the same coming out of hampden

Only player with pass marks for us with kenny and admittedly Danny wilson did have one of his stronger games for us , apart from that the rest were completely off the boil

I don't think stokes could quite believe the space he was getting all game

The Blue Cafu is absolute toilet. That was your main problem.

He might do a job as a right midfielder but if he plays the whole season in defence The Rangers are going to lose bucket loads of goals next season.

The Blue Cafu is absolute toilet. That was your main problem.

He might do a job as a right midfielder but if he plays the whole season in defence The Rangers are going to lose bucket loads of goals next season.

Again completely agree , have said for months he can bomb forward but is far too suspect at the back . Only decent defensive performance I can think of is the semi final

Again completely agree , have said for months he can bomb forward but is far too suspect at the back . Only decent defensive performance I can think of is the semi final

I was shocked at just how bad he was defensively.  He wasn't just a liability he was completely inept defensively and I hope he forms part of your first 11 next season!

The ***s just can't take it.

The Cup Final was their big chance after four years of humiliation, piss-taking and being laughed at almost ceaselessly by virtually everyone in Scottish football bar themselves for one big GIRFUY as they finally stumble into the top division. To make matters worse, they were playing a side who were largely expected to shite it, only to shite it themselves and lose in utterly fantastic fashion to an injury time winner. No wonder they're absolutely seething.

^^^ Very, very much this.

On the videos I've seen, the Hibs fans are stood giving it the 'get it up ye' etc. Obviously wrong abd should be punished, but to suggest they were going to go into the stands and 'attack' is nonsense.

Also a lot of revisionism going on about Fir Park and 'attacking' fans, when the footage clearly shows a large group of teenagers stood around the level of the penalty spot doing zombie dances. Again, should be dealt with appropriately, but exaggerating and fabricating helps absolutely nothing.

^^^^ Absolutely this.

There seems to be a complete re-write of what happened at Fir Park going on to try and bring things in line with the victim narrative Rangers are desperately trying to push.

Ultimately you had maybe a couple of hundred folk (at most) on the park giving it GIRFUY to the Rangers fans who were actually left with plenty stewards and the area behind the goal and the South stand separating them. Given MFC had restricted their allocation in the first place and a large number had fucked off before the final whistle there were hardly enough Rangers fans left to cause that much bother.

The park was clear within 5 minutes, before the horses even arrived. While folk can argue the rights and wrongs of the incursion itself there were no 'assaults' on Rangers fans or players from fans within the ground and for what it was, it was well managed and really beyond the incursion itself was without incident. The fact they're trying to push the idea that there was some sort of riot is absolute fantasy.

Can only echo the Tavernier pish defensively statements. Had to laugh at him whining like a baby to the official next to the goals when Stokes out muscled him with ease to equalise :lol:

How this woman can think that she can remain as the constituent MSP for Govan after her diabolical lack of support for the Govan club is beyond comprehension

This rolling saga is going to fill the non-Euros close season just nicely I think. :D