2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

Hibs fans seem to think that it is them winning the cup which is our grievance here , it isn't . Most rangers fans have conceded the better team on the day won and don't grudge it , we have lost finals before and we will lose finals again . The annoyance is coming from the fact players were attacked , hibs fans ran to the rangers end yet many are desperate to put the blame firmly at rangers door ,it's laughable but it is pie and bovril

That's not what's happening at all

Just incase anyone is just scrolling through and cherry picking the links they want to click on (there's been a few to be fair) the paranoia/idiocy on show in that thread is well worth taking the time to have a look at

Seconded, well worth it

Theyv'e been trying to create a catholic state for years and they are succeeding. Who helps them succeed? Us. Many of our own would rather place a republican b*****d to run their community than a unionist. Rangers support(now changing) and the Orange are the last bastions of protestantism and we can cleary see the sanctions and treatment placed on both. Designed to wear us down and break us. Let them away with yesterday and they will continue to take take take.

What part are you referring too?

The whole post , your telling me if that was hearts fans doing the same to celtic on Saturday then a section of their support would not have reacted ?

And as for putting the blame firmly at the rangers support then maybe I am giving you too much credit but I genuinely don't belive you are that stupid

Edited by forever_blue

Hibs fans seem to think that it is them winning the cup which is our grievance here , it isn't . Most rangers fans have conceded the better team on the day won and don't grudge it , we have lost finals before and we will lose finals again . The annoyance is coming from the fact players were attacked , hibs fans ran to the rangers end yet many are desperate to put the blame firmly at rangers door ,it's laughable but it is pie and bovril

Why don't you just apologise so we can all move on, call it a draw eh. Think Hibs will let it go if you just say sorry? Is that so hard?

Hibs have actually broke the Rangers.

This.

Actually loving it.

That follow follow forum. :lol:

Can't wait to see the fucking nick of them after a yes vote it's away to be absolutely glorious. Club will be deed. Union will be deed.

or, you could wipe the salty tears from your eyes and actually read what folk are saying, ya mess.

So the Stranger Dangers are right and it's everyone else who's hateful and wrong. Got it.

See if you smell shite everywhere you go, try looking under your own shoes.

That follow follow thread is incredible. The level of wagon-circling, self pitying paranoia never ceases to amaze.

Show me where Rangers or Warburton have congratulated Hibs?

The whole post , your telling me if that was hearts fans doing the same to celtic on Saturday then a section of their support would not have reacted ?

And as for putting the blame firmly at the rangers support then maybe I am giving you too much credit but I genuinely don't belive you are that stupid

I was clearly meaning if it was Hibs vs Celtic in the final and we had beaten them, but you knew that.

If the rangers fans hadn't ran on the pitch then fights wouldn't have happened. It's as simple as that therefore it was YOUR clubs supporters fault.

And I doubt the Celtic fans would've reacted the way the **** did

They are the only set of supporters in Scotland who are vile bigoted thugs. They caused that on Saturday.

This. No danger Celtic fans would've come on for a fight. At least they have an ounce of class about them.

By the way, how's Rangers' wee petition going on?

:lol: