2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

The Hibs pitch invasion was inevitable. If it was Celtic, Aberdeen, Hearts, Dundee, United etc. they would have done it because they've ended the hoodoo that has been hanging over them for so long. The violence to the players is obviously deplorable but I don't believe any of the Hibs support entered the field of play in order to cause trouble, they did it to celebrate, but when the opportunity arose to rub it in the Rangers' players and fans faces, unfortunately a few took it.

The normal cup final defeat protocol is to immediately head for the exits. Thousands of Rangers fans disregarded this and valiantly defended the players, women and children went down to the front of the stand whilst belting our their anti-Catholic party tunes before spilling onto the pitch leading to violent clashes and child abduction attempts. No other club in Scotland would have reacted like this under these circumstances but Rangers obviously can't handle it when things don't go their way.

Again someone spouting what they belive to be the case when they were note evn there , most rangers fans did make a beeline for the exit at full time , some then decided to stay or turn to watch what was unfolding after hearing or seeing a commotion was taking place which in a way is simple human nature . Half the supporters on my bus onky found about the trouble when us who has arrived back later informed them as they had fucked off once hibs scored . Rangers fans who began heading to the front done so as hibs fans got closer and closer to the rangers end Edited by forever_blue

I am hearing that the repair bill coming your way will be not far of a million quid, hope it was all worth it.

Now you're being silly. The repair bill for Saturday's storm in a teacup at Hampden wouldn't come to a million even if North Lanarkshire Council were the contractors and the repair staff were all their relatives on overtime rates.

Except you did not, as you will find out when the SFA hammer you for it.

You had no right to go on the pitch, no right to attack, spit on and abuse players, no right to damage the fabric of our national stadium, no right to steal £6k cameras.

I am hearing that the repair bill coming your way will be not far of a million quid, hope it was all worth it.

A million quid? Seriously? For some goalposts and some turf?

Just so people know, "throwing" a punch is unlikely to get you "the jail"

What is it likely to get then? I am ignorant about the laws here. I think morally if someone tried to punch a Rangers player who is walking off the pitch doing nothing, then that person deserves jail. But I am no judge (obviously).

You had no right to go on the pitch, no right to attack, spit on and abuse players, no right to damage the fabric of our national stadium, no right to steal £6k cameras.

I'm guessing that you're not an accountant.

Oh believe me, it was.

greggy-1_zpsa6468549.png

Given the Stranger Dangers love a statemnet and managed to rattled out two in quick succession the other day bemoaning the lack of any condemnation from Hibs on the after-match goings on then why have we not seen a statement from the Dangers condemning the fella trying to lift the wee Hibs fan?

It is, after all, something that did actually happen unlike the made-up pish about 11 players being punched or kicked.

Have they even had the courtesy to contact Hibs to ask after the wellbeing of the wee boy?