2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

Scotland Tonight reported last night that the LED panels at the Hibs end were destroyed with the repair bill estimated at £600k....who pays?

I work in AV , your lucky if every 2m X 1m panel is worth 1500 notes [emoji1184][emoji471][emoji898]

Just because it's reported doesn't make it true eh [emoji85]

The meltdown we have created by finally winning this damn cup is better than anyone could've expected.

Scotland Tonight reported last night that the LED panels at the Hibs end were destroyed with the repair bill estimated at £600k....who pays?

I'd expect there will be insurance policies in place that cover the damage?

I work in AV , your lucky if every 2m X 1m panel is worth 1500 notes [emoji1184][emoji471][emoji898]

Just because it's reported doesn't make it true eh [emoji85]

The meltdown we have created by finally winning this damn cup is better than anyone could've expected.

Probably where the figure comes from, £1500 a metre or 2 and 400 metres or whatever of them would be about the figure being provided. Seems top end anyway. Can't remember seeing anything about the boards after the game on the news to be honest, remember seeing the crushed goals and dug up park but boards looked standing and in place, from memory.

Probably where the figure comes from, £1500 a metre or 2 and 400 metres or whatever of them would be about the figure being provided. Seems top end anyway. Can't remember seeing anything about the boards after the game on the news to be honest, remember seeing the crushed goals and dug up park but boards looked standing and in place, from memory.

I reckon 15 panels max got "trodden" and they are the flexible ones that are required if players crash into them, top of my head figure... £15k - 30k if all the ones folded over were written off.

And as has been alluded too they will be covered by insurance. [emoji1184][emoji471][emoji898]

c8ea29f3c083add1426184758ef291cb.jpg that's the view I had of it [emoji1303]

Oh my. What an excellent read this has been.

Cosgrove has annoyed them so much da bearz are planning to boycott McDiarmid. Keep up the good work Stuart!

Cheers Hibs, Cheers Cozy, we don't want the Stranger Danger Pound in Perth anyway.