2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

I was clearly meaning if it was Hibs vs Celtic in the final and we had beaten them, but you knew that.

If the rangers fans hadn't ran on the pitch then fights wouldn't have happened. It's as simple as that therefore it was YOUR clubs supporters fault.

Swings and roundabouts here bud , if your support had not harrassed our players and then ran to the rangers end of the ground then the rangers support would not have ran on the pitch , so therefor equally your supporters fault

You starting to see how this works

Show me where Rangers or Warburton have congratulated Hibs?

Even Flappers McGhee (Wes Foderingham) hasn't even had the grace to congratulate us

Kinda worried about Tavernier though, hasn't posted since before the final... Oh god I hope Stokesy remembered to check his pockets before doing a wash

Swings and roundabouts here bud , if your support had not harrassed our players and then ran to the rangers end of the ground then the rangers support would not have ran on the pitch , so therefor equally your supporters fault

So the next time the front of the Broomloan starts giving it the get it fucking up ye's to the away section at Ibrox it'll be perfectly justified if the away support decide to attack you?

No Rangers players were "harassed" :lol: do you not understand how pathetic you sound?

Hibs fans had every right to go on and celebrate. We'd have done the same regardless of the opposition and I guarantee you the oppositions supporters/thugs wouldn't have ran out and started trouble.

You see fans going on and celebrating down south all the time. You see a bit of winding up the opposition fans too. But NONE of the other teams fans ever run on and start trouble. Only Rangers fans have done that.

No Rangers players were "harassed" :lol: do you not understand how pathetic you sound?

Hibs fans had every right to go on and celebrate. We'd have done the same regardless of the opposition and I guarantee you the oppositions supporters/thugs wouldn't have ran out and started trouble.

You see fans going on and celebrating down south all the time. You see a bit of winding up the opposition fans too. But NONE of the other teams fans ever run on and start trouble. Only Rangers fans have done that.

Ok I was wrong maybe you are genuinely stupid

So the next time the front of the Broomloan starts giving it the get it fucking up ye's to the away section at Ibrox it'll be perfectly justified if the away support decide to attack you?

You do remember the uproar from the hibees when rangers fans through bits of paper at their players last season don't you

Hibs fans seem to think that it is them winning the cup which is our grievance here , it isn't . Most rangers fans have conceded the better team on the day won and don't grudge it , we have lost finals before and we will lose finals again . The annoyance is coming from the fact players were attacked , hibs fans ran to the rangers end yet many are desperate to put the blame firmly at rangers door ,it's laughable but it is pie and bovril

Not what I'm hearing at all - the reason people are taking the piss out of Rangers is because of the absurd and provocative statements which came from your board, and the equally blinkered insistence from a lot of fans that the Rangers fans who invaded the pitch were somehow acting in 'self defence'.

The reality is, the deeply ingrained sectarian element in the culture of your club caused that reaction.

You can't go singing about "defending the walls" against some imaginary horde of enemies which is out to get you, without priming the neanderthals in the crowd to react in precisely the way they did.

I'm pretty sure all of the other supports in the land would have reacted to the hibs pitch invasion by calling them wankers and staying put - knowing it's their club which would suffer.

Hibs made an accurate and suitably contrite statement, your club talked a load of old shite and actively praised thuggery and bell-endery of the worst kind.

Rangers deserve an equal punishment, and I hope it is forthcoming. GIRUY :P

Yeah, rangers supporters are scum with no self control.

I notice its now harrassed, not assaulted. Rangers fans kicked fck out of people because their players were harrassed.

Is it really any surprise some Rangers fans have stooped to this?  Weegies are grasses and pussies by their very nature.  Giving it the big 'un but when someone stands up to them, they turn into wet blankets.  Trying to get someone chucked out of Uni for f**k sake  :lol: .

Is it really any surprise some Rangers fans have stooped to this? Weegies are grasses and pussies by their very nature. Giving it the big 'un but when someone stands up to them, they turn into wet blankets. Trying to get someone chucked out of Uni for f**k sake :lol: .

Couple of hunner outnumbered weegies chased a good amount of Edinburgh wet blankets to the halfway line on Saturday

;)

Edited by forever_blue