2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

It seems the Rangers fans have outed the author of the latest Daily Record exaggeration as a self-proclaimed Celtic fan with a history of using the 'H' word on Twitter, most recently in 2012.

So they've gone to war with her on Twitter and she has now deleted her Twitter account.

Have to say, the story does sound like utter nonsense, or at best a total exaggeration, and I don't have any sympathy for a journalist who is happy to smear people with lies. Even if it is Rangers fans.

That said, just had a look on Rangers Media and the amount of openly sectarian views on there is just sickening. That place is a caricature of everything people love to loathe about Rangers fans. Those bigots can't take the moral highground over anything and the site itself should be shut down until they can learn to behave like normal human beings.

Edited by BinoBalls

I believe the statement said 'physically or verbally assaulted' did it not?

Either way it did us no favours.

Was it a hands up in the dressing room likes?

Hands up who had naughty words said to them from the bad hibees??

"me, me, me, me"

Lying *** p***ks.

This "your fans ruined your best ever moment" patter is like water off a ducks back. Ran into a Hearts supporting mate(who's patched about 237 phone calls since Saturday) and he tried to hit me with that chat. Ask Any Hibs fan and I'd wager that 99% wouldn't change a thing about Saturday. Would it have been nice to have the players do the lap of honour ? Of course it would. I personally see it as a minor inconvenience if I'm honest. We won the Scottish Cup with a near enough last minute Goal and we broke Rangers into the bargain. I'll settle for that.

You'd think with the whole 5-1 stick they can use to beat the Hibees the Jambos wouldn't be taking this result as badly as they are tbh. It has fucking destroyed them.

Really? Every jambo I've seen commenting on my news feed has given it the "well in" to their Hibs mates. Obviously there will be plenty who are just too bitter to take a result like this but I fuckin despise Rangers and if they're getting it tight then that's fine by me. For the Hibees on here and that I know, welcome to how I felt in 1998 after waiting all my life to see the Hearts win this bauble.

For those Hibs fans considering a tattoo but wary of cost,don't forget that home made is often a cheaper and just as effective solution. Popular in the juniors. :)

Edited by HTG

I'm a Hamilton Accies fan and every morning this week I put on the last 15 minutes from sky's coverage. Sets me up for the day. To think, two years ago I couldn't have cared less about Hibs fans' misery that we helped to inflict. No other Scottish Cup win has given me as much pleasure and not just because of who you beat, I'm genuinely glad that you have at last won the most beautiful cup in football. I can only hope that my team will do it one day.

Don't know if its been mentioned but kudos to the wee Sevco numptie who stayed behind just so he could do a few w****r gestures as the Hibs players passed just a few feet away on their way up the Hampden steps. Probably a hero now at the 1690 Arms, Whitburn.

Edited by Owsley

Don't know if its been mentioned but kudos to the wee Sevco numptie who stayed behind just so he could do a few w****r gestures as the Hibs players passed just a few feet away on their way up the Hampden steps. Probably a hero now at the 1690 Arms, Whitburn.