2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

Don't know if its been mentioned but kudos to the wee Sevco numptie who stayed behind just so he could do a few w****r gestures as the Hibs players passed just a few feet away on their way up the Hampden steps. Probably a hero now at the 1690 Arms, Whitburn.

On a related note, has anyone heard from Paulo since Saturday? I think he might be in the same unmarked grave as Andy Halliday.

He has since posted saying that he's happy his hibs supporting chums enjoyed their day, and that he's definitely not bitter about things at all, even though he said beforehand there was no chance of it happening and it would all end in failure. 

Not bitter though

I'm a Hamilton Accies fan and every morning this week I put on the last 15 minutes from sky's coverage. Sets me up for the day. To think, two years ago I couldn't have cared less about Hibs fans' misery that we helped to inflict. No other Scottish Cup win has given me as much pleasure and not just because of who you beat, I'm genuinely glad that you have at last won the most beautiful cup in football. I can only hope that my team will do it one day.

Why thank you kind sir. I'm going to have another cup final day on Saturday, play the full match on loop on every different channel I can find. Hibs TV will be class. Have the Strangers' put theirs version online yet?

He has since posted saying that he's happy his hibs supporting chums enjoyed their day, and that he's definitely not bitter about things at all, even though he said beforehand there was no chance of it happening and it would all end in failure.

Not bitter though

He's a wum, even has the jambos seething on kickback when I've looked. I don't think he actually hates hibs it's just that he won't have any new material over us for the next decade because regardless of what happens I couldn't give a f**k.

The **** have vowed take action against any of their support involved. They still maintain it was all Hibs fault and their fans were only defending players. They just can't admit they're wrong

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-36390949

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

'we've realised our statement was nonsense and embarrassing so we need to back track but, but, but it wasnae our fault really'

The **** have vowed take action against any of their support involved. They still maintain it was all Hibs fault and their fans were only defending players. They just can't admit they're wrong

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-36390949

Who were their fans defending in Manchester?

They are a total joke of a club who are permitted to do what they want by the SFA and by our own clubs.  A definite case of "the tail wagging the dog".